Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Forest EDC...

inkosi_forestedc_960.jpg

Today was the first full day carryin' the 25 that mysteriously appeared in my mailbox yesterday. I never had a 25 and as far as I knew it was just an updated version of the 21. I was wrong, so many little things that are different that Im'm just learning in a day. The jimping, the blade grind, even the the dimensions don't feel the same. Mo's noticeable is that it doesnt open like the 21, it's more of a push up than the swing away of the 21.

1 Day in my pocket and in my hands and I can see why the changes were an improvement, it's also nice that it's tune-able. Thanks to a certain BF member and friend, the thrill of an new Sebenza and the breaking it in that goes with it is something everyone should enjoy once in knife use and collecting. :) Here's a new pic from this afternoon, I was just playin' around in the shop. :)

XlPL8Uo.jpg

Still carryin' the 25, I like the fit to my hand, my fingers are spaced just right so that the clip doesn't create a hot spot when I grip it tight, we'll see how it is with extended use but I don't think it will. For now I'm gonna carry the 2, (the 21 and the 25) for the Pepsi Challenge and see what I do and don't like in comparison.

Didn't get to do too much today it was a day of doctors visits for me and the Mrs and there aren't too many places to use a large Sebenza. The pharmacist in a small privately owned pharmacy likes to see what I have. Ever since I showed him a Doctor's knife with the Spatula and pill crusher he became interested and when I showed him the SAK pharmacist knife he had to have one, so I showed him the 25 but it was a little to knifey for him. :D .

7ACOGdY.jpg
8UsaTeJ.jpg
7oMdCjb.jpg
xYHTv3K.jpg
KGf78nh.jpg
7xjvtFC.jpg
yw9bx85.jpg

Back