Post your CRK carry knife for today.

After a 14 day tropical vacation it has made its way to me and I am so very pleased with this knife. It is a perfect bridge between traditional and modern pocket knives. I honestly don’t see myself buying another knife unless I lose this one or CRK makes one with Linen or Paper micarta.
The unexpected freedom I found after letting my collection go combined with a mature users appreciation of the Mnandi leads me to believe I am done. My journey may very well have at last reached its end. View attachment 1396055

After a 14 day tropical vacation it has made its way to me and I am so very pleased with this knife. It is a perfect bridge between traditional and modern pocket knives. I honestly don’t see myself buying another knife unless I lose this one or CRK makes one with Linen or Paper micarta.
The unexpected freedom I found after letting my collection go combined with a mature users appreciation of the Mnandi leads me to believe I am done. My journey may very well have at last reached its end. View attachment 1396055
Congrats, glad to hear it. It’s always a good feeling to be content and not still searching.

Feeling Hatchy!

pkvvD0ul.jpg

That’s where I’m at to, well with my folding “locking” knife collection. Can’t beat a Sebenza. :D

That’s where I’m at to, well with my folding “locking” knife collection. Can’t beat a Sebenza. :D
I’m slowly trying to slim my working collection down as well. It’s a slow process but I’ve re-homed a few here lately. Sticking with the tanto again
ECE9CEE2-F839-441E-8A07-85D078AC9335.jpeg

I’m slowly trying to slim my working collection down as well. It’s a slow process but I’ve re-homed a few here lately. Sticking with the tanto again
View attachment 1396739

I noticed a couple of yours on the exchange a week or so ago. As for the tanto, if I ever get the itch for a small Sebenza again it will be a pj tanto. Pure utility.

I noticed a couple of yours on the exchange a week or so ago. As for the tanto, if I ever get the itch for a small Sebenza again it will be a pj tanto. Pure utility.
I don’t mind a tanto. Some things they aren’t the best at, but overall they’re not bad. CRKs tantos look very good to me. The blade shape isn’t as bad as some make it out to be, for me at least

After much research on bladeforum I bought my first new to me large 21. I also bought another large 21 so I will have a spare. Thanks bladeforum, my wallet and wife are going to be thrilled LOL
Haha. Been there on both accounts. Congrats.

Not that you were asking but I carry my Mnandi is one of these, just fits better than the CR one. CC90C194-592B-4359-B399-97C23C85F678.jpegE702B9F6-D548-4E5D-80E2-2EF1DBF3742E.jpeg

Yep, just enough showing to pull it out, it’s the small size pocket slip from knives ship free. I do believe that it’s buffalo.

Back