Post your favourite photo of your Traditional knife

blackplexi-3.jpg

It's an older photo but I've always liked it.
A couple more...
-02GEC%20Orgeon%20Trapper.jpg

viperclosed-1_zps4afa291d.jpg

Hells%20Belle-2_zpsjywbmhjz.jpg

textureknives-4016_zps8eece370.jpg

the last two are on printed backgrounds :)

Double dipping here as I just posted this elsewhere. But I love it so much i don’t care!

I’m currently in the process of cleaning out my home office as we’re looking to move and had to take this pic before I put away this framed parchment that my parents gave me from India.

This SFO was called Exotic India Bone - well, they nailed it.

View attachment 1515305

Really cool and thanks for sharing.

CelloDan CelloDan Chipmunks are incredible creatures, nice captures there!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

edited to add, while I don't smoke, never have, I use a lighter when I do my paracord keychains and bobtail fobs, that one is pretty neat with the 3D effect and I bought the butane torch insert so it's a mini torch and not a regular flame lighter...

G2

Last edited:
Off topic, but I've been to the Maltings, donn. It was years ago though. My youngest son spent a semester at York University, and that was one of the places he took us for some brews and pub food. It was a great visit to York.

Small world indeed, I was also up in York while I was visiting Doncaster years ago, took this shot of a small castle along side the river;

York by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Nice town!
G2

Thanks gents.:thumbsup: Your right York is a great place; in my opinion the finest city in England.
Unfortunately all the pubs are still shut over here at the moment though, and York itself is like every other city; a virtual ghost town.

CelloDan CelloDan Chipmunks are incredible creatures, nice captures there!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

edited to add, while I don't smoke, never have, I use a lighter when I do my paracord keychains and bobtail fobs, that one is pretty neat with the 3D effect and I bought the butane torch insert so it's a mini torch and not a regular flame lighter...

G2

Stunning half whittler. I tried to buy one yesterday, but I'm betting your photos caused a run on the inventory!

It’s pretty for sure, thanks
G2

Back