Post your GEC Collection

Certainly not my collection, but a collection of my latest EDC rotation that is available to me.....

2lOLCLx.jpg

I think there's something wrong with me. These are the only GECs I have and I think it's plenty. I don't much feel the desire to add any more.

30814190587_248c531e55_c.jpg
You don't need very many when those three will cover just about anything. Good choices, the #15 and #74 being among my favorite GEC patterns.

Extremely Happy to be able to have Lyles stunning Lick Creek releases- simply stunning Knives, Paul Hilborn bless him gifted me the new 14- this Knife is seriously top Notch! Gorgeous Bone, that Bar Shield, Threaded Bolsters AND that Tang Stamp -dayam!!! did I mention Beautifully built?, Walk and Talk of an Angel - as do all the Lick Creek releases.....

ntGV9uV.jpg

NIqUFjW.jpg

Extremely Happy to be able to have Lyles stunning Lick Creek releases- simply stunning Knives, Paul Hilborn bless him gifted me the new 14- this Knife is seriously top Notch! Gorgeous Bone, that Bar Shield, Threaded Bolsters AND that Tang Stamp -dayam!!! did I mention Beautifully built?, Walk and Talk of an Angel - as do all the Lick Creek releases.....

ntGV9uV.jpg

NIqUFjW.jpg

Astounding Duncan! Lyles's SFOs are some of the best ever released:cool: I'm fortunate to have a 14 like that and a matching 38 in Ivory Bone and a jigged 38 user, Mouthwatering Creek more like :D

Thanks, Will

Back