Post your HI khukuri pix thread?

Here's another shot of the PK

DSCF5193_zps2ef4edc8.jpg~original

Wow philllll, that "Pen Knife" is really something! That spine looks really thick, like 1/2" or more? What does it weigh?

Definitely has a business like appearance to it don't it. Beautiful thing.

phil that is a great knife ! giant pen should be a regular offering , it looks bossy

Love that giant Pen Knife! I want one too...hmmmm, better not right now, I'm already in the doghouse, she'll get over it, we finally settled a liability lawsuit, so we have a nice little windfall in the mail...:)

I gotta get me one of the nice little windfalls I think. Could do without the lawsuit though, don't cotton much to lawyers.

Love that giant Pen Knife! I want one too...hmmmm, better not right now, I'm already in the doghouse, she'll get over it, we finally settled a liability lawsuit, so we have a nice little windfall in the mail...:)

One can be yours too if you are willing to wait several months and pay 2-3x normal "non-custom" prices. :D:thumbup:

Was it worth it? You bet it was!

I gotta get me one of the nice little windfalls I think. Could do without the lawsuit though, don't cotton much to lawyers.

Not going to get into , but it was a car accident liability case, took three years to settle! We had to sue our own insurance for Godsakes. Needless to say we are no longer with them. Now we have a Bad Faith Insurance cae against them, only Lord knows how long that is going to take.

Heres a few of my only HI a 18.5" 35oz deradune liked it so much I ordered a vbcak today... hope its as nice as it looks I've had a hard time getting an idea of scale...
photo1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Heres a few of my only HI a 18.5" 35oz deradune liked it so much I ordered a vbcak today... hope its as nice as it looks I've had a hard time getting an idea of scale...
photo1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The BVCAK seems to be a good 2nd kuk seeing as I myself only have one(my glorious Gelbu)nd ordered a BVCAK just yesterday. Sweet kuks everyone especially that Godzilla pen knife.

I think you guys will love your BVCAKs they are a perfect size to always have with you and such a useful blade. And I personally love the forge scale on the blade. Though if you decide you don't there are a number of threads about cleaning it off and developing a nice patina.

Wow Karda - All gorgeous. The second one has me drooling on my keyboard! What is that?

Salyan me thinks and he's reignited my desire for a kerambit too. Dang you karda..........................

Wow Karda - All gorgeous. The second one has me drooling on my keyboard! What is that?

That's the only Salyan I know of done in spalted hardrock maple with a rawhide sheath....
It has about a dozen coats of tru-oil. Done by Keshar Lal Bahadur.

20140714_175549_zpsjyg4o4zn.jpg

20140714_175928_zpsgrdres9v.jpg
A pic of my CAK. My first but probably not my last CAK. Also added a pic of me with the CAK for Auntie if she checks this thread. lol

Damn, big ole boy ain't ya? What happened to your neck?:D It's gone. I think I could still take ya, on a good day after my nap, and maybe a few extra hits off the oxygen tank and maybe 5 friends.:D with guns.

Seriously that CAK really looks good on ya. It's so you.

Back