Post your HI khukuri pix thread?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Lol. Funny thing is. I am half Filipino.

Edit: Meant to make the little pic of Auntie's words larger, but for some reason they all turn into thumbnails.

You hover your little mouse pointer thing a ma jigger over the thumbnail and the picture gets bigger especially yours for some reason. It's kind of magic, I ain't too bright on this computer wizardry, I have to fake my way through.

I don't have much compared to the massive and beautiful collections here but i'll play!

20" Kobra

13" Padam Suga Knife

That tin chirra is outstanding! Who was the kami?
Nevermind! Now I see that one is WWII and not an HI...

I don't have much compared to the massive and beautiful collections here but i'll play!

20" Kobra

13" Padam Suga Knife

Beautiful start to I am sure a huge HIKV collection, probably sooner than later...:)

BabyHuey, that Cak definately looks like one of those "my hand doesn't want to let go, it likes holding it" fits for you. Not many can say that about that big a knife. But seriously you can't keep it all by its self. I needs family to hang out with, At least 2 more or it is cruel. :

Gbh2, nice combo. Good variation and a very nice start on a collection. Trust me give it a bit of time, and you will suddenly notice more HI khuks in the closet and less $$ in the accounts :D All it takes is a moment of watching the DotDs and being the first person when Auntie posts and boom you are going what is this triangle box the mailman is delivering?

davidf99 love those out of your collection but that YCS (as with all Bura YCS's) is just something extra special

Beautiful start to I am sure a huge HIKV collection, probably sooner than later...:)

Thanks! I am trying to restrain myself but it is hard. :)

good picture too !
Thanks!

Gbh2, nice combo. Good variation and a very nice start on a collection. Trust me give it a bit of time, and you will suddenly notice more HI khuks in the closet and less $$ in the accounts :D All it takes is a moment of watching the DotDs and being the first person when Auntie posts and boom you are going what is this triangle box the mailman is delivering?

Thanks! Being late to the DOTD has saved me a lot of money so far, lol. :eek: Seeing that triangle box is oddly almost as exciting as actually pulling out what piece of Nepalese awesomeness is inside. :)

Last edited:
BabyHuey, that Cak definately looks like one of those "my hand doesn't want to let go, it likes holding it" fits for you. Not many can say that about that big a knife. But seriously you can't keep it all by its self. I needs family to hang out with, At least 2 more or it is cruel. :

Thanks. All these wonderful pictures entice me even more. I will have more HI blades in the near future. Right now concentrating on getting my family back into camping and outdoor mode. Finally got my wife talked into taking a 3 day hiking/roughing it style camping trip with me as she is more of a car camper and a rather spoiled one at that. Our tent usually has an 8000 BTU AC running in it with a chemical toilet with electric flush Lol.

10557447_10203014674266677_4109604164218007579_n.jpg

After I invest some more money in filling our packs and getting the gear we will need, I will be back to shopping again.

The whole collection, which is out of hand and needs to be dealt with lol-HI's at the top
image.jpg
The HI's:top:gelbu specials, 20" tirtha and 18" rajkumar,16.5" Bhakta CAK and Vim WW2, KLVUK and 15" Vim Sirupati:
image.jpg

Here are a few,
Some Bowies

My YCS,

Pen Knife

Bigens

Have one or 10 more but have to photograph them

Time to show off the new Thamar Bahadur Dui Chirra!

IMG_2209_zps185e51ab.jpg~original

IMG_2212_zps7c987daf.jpg~original

IMG_2210_zps1a8e89ba.jpg~original

IMG_2211_zpsf2e5b35c.jpg~original

Back