Post your regs!

How are the DMT stones working out for your Sebenzas?

I love 'em. Use the big DMT two-sided stone at home and the 4"-ers when I travel. They cut fast and leave a nice aggressive edge that just needs a little stropping.

B

It's been a long time and I bugged a lot of great people to snag her:D.....but finally have my favorite Sebenza again :thumbup:

Small Annuals...

zZmXltkh.jpg

Those are beautiful, I love the grain in those and ofcourse you can't go wrong with annuals:thumbup:

:eek: what kind of wood is that? It's stunning!!!!

Let's see that Native American :cool:

It's a Spalted Maple.. this is my second favorite wood.. first is the Amboyna... :)

jQfjJtxh.jpg

Yeah, let's take a look at that Native American.. been hunting for a small one for quite awhile now....

Gorgeous! The contrast between the damascus and the inlay intensify it's beauty ten fold. Guessing it's a favorite!

Here is one pic I had. Not the best. Will have to take a better one. I actually have 2 of em, both large. NOT FOR SALE......!!! Just getting that out of the way....lol

Here is one pic I had. Not the best. Will have to take a better one. I actually have 2 of em, both large. NOT FOR SALE......!!! Just getting that out of the way....lol

I hate that disclaimer... but if you do have or find a small one for me, I will be forever in your debt... :D

hello everyone, i am new here, due to one member advice i post my question here, please help to identify graphic type and the steel of this knife,
many thanks
image_12_05_16_11_55_800.jpg

Back