Post your regs!

The kicker on mine is that it also has a Moonsong scale that was fitted by CRK that fits perfectly on it. It was sent back to the factory and all trued up so they both work like butta.

I have all the paper work from them on the fitting, cost of the scale...etc. Not sure others would value that, but I love having that flexibility and it is not some Franken-seb job, but one done and approved by CRK.

The kicker on mine is that it also has a Moonsong scale that was fitted by CRK that fits perfectly on it. It was sent back to the factory and all trued up so they both work like butta.

I have all the paper work from them on the fitting, cost of the scale...etc. Not sure others would value that, but I love having that flexibility and it is not some Franken-seb job, but one done and approved by CRK.

Sounds great, I think the value is extremely personal and anyway you have the original scale if you should want to ever sell it in its original state. All win I would say.

I'll bet it did, and very close in date. If not the same date.

Yes I'm sure it must be close. Here's another attempt to show the vibrant colors:

IMG_1993_zpse4gmlsdf.jpg

And seeing as my user didn't have an original clip anyway, I modded the clip slightly to be more like the original which I find more comfortable. Furthermore because of its perfect lock-up and the nice old style pins and screws I didn't want to send it to the spa. I taped the insides and sides of the slabs and hand-tumbled it in a container with bits of a broken plate. What do you think of the result bearing in mind it's still a user?

IMG_1994_zpsk5fcyvky.jpg

IMG_1995_zpsz66n11fv.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorites!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 57
And the rest of the crew. I haven't bought anything in over a year. And right now I'm itching for something nice to pop up. It's just so hard to catch them before you vultures snatch them up haha. But that's part of the fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 79
Yeah nice pic..... but how about the one of Bossk right before?

You rarely catch him in that good of a mood.

This is the one I have mentioned here and there that I did not even know I had. Bought it, looked at it and put it away during a difficult time in my life. Was going through my CRK and was like, when the heck did I get this..... Lol. Anyways, Glad to have it. It's one of the nicest UG's in the regular platform that I have seen. It was never photographed until this past weekend and only shared with my closest buds. Enjoy...!!!

Back