Post Your Sears Craftsman Knives

I recently purchased a Sears Craftsman USA 95226 stamped lockback with a Craftsman stainless steel blade etch. I think I read a long time ago that these were made by Imperial. Anyone know if that is so and if it is, was the treat as good as Schrade's and any idea if 440A or 420HC It has a flat grind, staglon covers like an LB8 and the open/close has more snap than most of my LB 7's. Can anyone give me any info on it?

Here is a picture of some of my 5 inch Lockbacks. The Craftsman knives were all made by Camillus. The Buck in the middle is to show the size.

NE3r2Gj.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my latest Sears Craftsman. Feel free to merge with the Sears American Eagle Series if it still exists.
Shown is my latest "Guacho Sheathed" made for Sears by Schrade during the early 70's, I believe.
Also pictured is a "165" , a 25OT, and an 125OT in a Guacho sheath I happened to aquire.
Guess I need the "Bowie
HxYoMMr.jpg

Last edited:
I found and bought another Craftsman off the bay. It is a 95233 and needed a bit of TLC.

Before
BxtkhQQ.jpg

X26bJjn.jpg

After TLC
J0PneEV.jpg

WZBoVZP.jpg

8FEFB87F-5D24-4F6B-9AA0-ED139BB270BD.jpeg Not sure who made this, but it was probably not Kenmore. The vise grip is handy.

It is made by Kershaw. The file and the hacksaw blade are replaceable.

This Craftsman I am not sure who made it. Most of the others I have were Camillus made but this one is an Old Crafty 95089 with square bolsters. All others have rounded bolsters.

RLhIGg1.png

JcVKixp.png

DIquXl4.png

DXWauyw.png

My latest Craftsman off the bay, before cleaning. It is an unused 95078 with a great shaped sheath. It was a steal for less than $20. Camillus or Schrade?

jk83Q8v.jpg

RauAXA0.jpg

Back