Post your Spyder Pics

AFA2A9AE-45E2-40E4-B0FD-FF35BC723257.jpg

A1CF5FC7-06B6-4462-AD6D-780C15397C19.jpg

I finally ordered the lightweight Manix 2 after reading all the good reviews. It's an anxious anticipation waiting for it to arrive! Meanwhile I post a picture of one of my oldest Spydies...

Spyderco%20Calypso%20Jr%20Micarta%20%282%29.jpg

I really don't like serrations but won this ultracheap at an eBay auction years ago. And it's a keeper, my only one with spyderedge!

/ J

I finally ordered the lightweight Manix 2 after reading all the good reviews. It's an anxious anticipation waiting for it to arrive! Meanwhile I post a picture of one of my oldest Spydies...

Spyderco%20Calypso%20Jr%20Micarta%20%282%29.jpg

I really don't like serrations but won this ultracheap at an eBay auction years ago. And it's a keeper, my only one with spyderedge!

/ J

What a simple beauty! :D

Is that Manix 2 in the lower right corner an M4 that had the scales dyed?
I'd grab that, clip into back pocket.
Then the HAP40 Delica for opposite front pocket.
Put the DF2 Salt into shirt chest pocket.
Then grab the GB2, Millie, & Cruwear M2 for the pack.
Throw the S110V PM2 into the car for the weekend as backup.
And, also then toss the Spin into the front coin pocket.

Then grab all of the others and put them into my other pack, just as back-up to the back-ups, you know?
And I'm assuming you missed a photo to upload of all the fixed blades. Those are all attached to my belt and 4 on the boots. Daily stuff. :p

Is that Manix 2 in the lower right corner an M4 that had the scales dyed?
I'd grab that, clip into back pocket.
Then the HAP40 Delica for opposite front pocket.
Put the DF2 Salt into shirt chest pocket.
Then grab the GB2, Millie, & Cruwear M2 for the pack.
Throw the S110V PM2 into the car for the weekend as backup.
And, also then toss the Spin into the front coin pocket.

Then grab all of the others and put them into my other pack, just as back-up to the back-ups, you know?
And I'm assuming you missed a photo to upload of all the fixed blades. Those are all attached to my belt and 4 on the boots. Daily stuff. :p

You are my new life coach!

You are my new life coach!

Haha, here's my advice: don't take my advice.
(There's a mind boggler for ya.) ;)

Lazy football day, actually have a SOG Twitch II in the comfy pants for today.

Wood scales on the little Twitch? I have one of those. Blade is super crooked when closed, but other than that not a bad little budget knife.

I was out cutting and burning some trees and limbs that fell in a wind storm before Christmas.
2015-12-27%2020.19.29_zpsr1rcsdy3.jpg

Bought myself a Sage for Christmas.

Compared to a Native 5.

Wow, I think that's the first time I've seen these two side by side. I've owned the sage 1 before but never the native. I have been thinking of trying out a native 5, but I think I might just re-buy a sage 1. I find I like to flick my knives open/closed so the sage would be the better choice for me.. or am I missing something? Does the native have anything much different than the sage? I know a lot of people on here love the native.

Back