Post your Spyder Pics

I have tried to carry others, but keep coming back to my Manix 2 lightweight. Thinking about getting the g10 version, but can't decide if I want to pull that trigger or not because of the $$$

A Chaparral clip swap on the DF2. Now the contact area lands on the textured part of the scale. This is what I want! Old clip's on the blade.
IMG-1783.jpg

The acrylic handle one. Is that the right choice? Or should I go with Birdseye or CF? Tell me about the steel, too.

This is a tough one. I have both the raffir and the maple and I totally love them both. The raffir is dark and mysterious, with depth and translucency. The maple is bright, cheerful and natural. Soo.. You already know what I am going to tell you. :)

But the thing is, because the patterns are random, it is best to buy them in person. There are some very plain looking ones online.

XHP is great, holds an edge for a long time, I can't detect tarnish, the blade is as thin as an Opinel. Except the Opinel can't cut gritty cardboard for five seconds. I could say that the Chaparral is an Opinel done right.

I took them apart and shifted the spring bar so now I can easily back flick and I also removed the pocket clips.
That's all I did, and now they are perfect.

I also have the one with FRN, but I think the handle is a little bit too thin for me. Also I just don't like gray FRN.

For anyone on the fence about the next run of copper PM2s. This is after a year of use.

QTi62KW.jpg

I wonder how these compare to the ones from Flytanium? I held just a pair of Flytanium Para 3 copper scales in my hand and they felt quite heavy (also expensive). I still like this look though.

Back