Post your Spyder Pics

MG-0330.jpg

I recently acquired 2 more Natives to fill out my small collection of them.

A Native 2 SS PE AUS10 (C41P) and a Native 3 FRN PE VG10 (C78PBK). Neither are in as good condition as I prefer for the knives I collect but they are both very hard to find in any condition, let alone LNIB.

wtbwGYJ.jpg

oegBdGl.jpg

The Native 2 is in very poor condition w/pitting on both sides of the blade and on the scale under the contact point of the clip; none of which is readily apparent in the photos.

It was the 1st and only PE version of this knife that I saw for sale, so I bought it. PE versions of the SS Native 2 are apparently quite rare. It will function as a "place holder" in my collection until I can find one in better condition.

The Native 3 is actually the 2nd one that I've purchased; the only defect being a slight tarnish on the show side of the blade which can be seen in the show side photo above; it's not a serious enough defect to me to bother trying to find another replacement.

On the other thand,the other Native 3 that I bought was in much rougher condition w/a some pitting an scatches on the blade that I could not entirely remove w/polishing. So,I've classified that knife as a "user" and am currently carrying it.

So, this is what my collection of Natives currently looks like.

gKviOKM.jpg

They are in order from right to left are a:

1) Native 1 FRN PE GIN-1
2) Native 1 FRN PS GIN-1
3) Native 2 SS PE AUS10
4) Native 2 SS PS AUS10
5) Native 3 FRN PE VG10
6) Native 4 CF PE VG10
7) Native 5 G10 PE S35VN
8) Native 5 Fluted CF PE S90V
9) Native 5 Fluted Ti PE S35VN

The only other Native that I am still looking for to complete this collection is a PS version of the Native 3, which apparently is as rare and hard to find as the PE version of the SS Native 2.

Last edited:
Back