Post your Spyder Pics

Somehow, a Meerkat just keeps clipping itself to my pocket every now and then. Which is weird, as I wouldn't list is in a top 5 favorite spydies, perhaps I need to update that top 5 listing. The Meerkat is definitely the 'boomerang' in my Spyderco collection.

meerkathap40_spyderco_blade_1.jpg

meerkathap40_spyderco_clip.jpg

meerkathap40_spyderco.jpg

Somehow, a Meerkat just keeps clipping itself to my pocket every now and then. Which is weird, as I wouldn't list is in a top 5 favorite spydies, perhaps I need to update that top 5 listing. The Meerkat is definitely the 'boomerang' in my Spyderco collection.

meerkathap40_spyderco_blade_1.jpg

meerkathap40_spyderco_clip.jpg

meerkathap40_spyderco.jpg
It is a weird one. I picked one up cheap on an impulse. After handling it the uniqueness grabbed me and now its a keeper.

These are the Spydercos that I recently purchased and added to my collection.

1) Spyderco Mules - M390 and MagnaCut:

mR7dhb9.jpg

The M390 replaces a 20CV and the MagnaCut replaces a ZMax while also joining a LC200N and S45VN in my collection.

vVZMOhh.jpg

2) Spyderco Ironwood Puuko:

dxwjL11.jpg

The Ironwood Puuko joins a G10 Puuko already in my collection:

O8AN1c6.jpg

A slight change from the pics that I posted previously above.

These are photos of my Spyderco Mule collection as it currently stands. Was able to buy 2 MagnaCut Mules from the recent release and have decided to "use" one and keep the other in reserve. This the is MagnaCut that I'm planning to use/carry:

gjefpft.jpg

BbQZXqU.jpg

And, other than the backup copy of the MagnaCut, these are the Mules currently in my collection:

Eid5oqc.jpg

They are (from top to bottom) the:

MagnaCut
ZMax
LC200N
M390 (in Spydeco's traditional red)
S45VN

All of the scales were made by Halpern Titanium. I've also still got a 20CV, which is not pictured, that I'm planning to sell or trade away later.

A slight change from the pics that I posted previously above.

These are photos of my Spyderco Mule collection as it currently stands. Was able to buy 2 MagnaCut Mules from the recent release and have decided to "use" one and keep the other in reserve. This the is MagnaCut that I'm planning to use/carry:

gjefpft.jpg

BbQZXqU.jpg

And, other than the backup copy of the MagnaCut, these are the Mules currently in my collection:

Eid5oqc.jpg

They are (from top to bottom) the:

MagnaCut
ZMax
LC200N
M390 (in Spydeco's traditional red)
S45VN

All of the scales were made by Halpern Titanium. I've also still got a 20CV, which is not pictured, that I'm planning to sell or trade away later.

I only have two, but their my fav.

Magnacut
PMA11
4tA3Gu5.jpeg

Back