Post your Spyder Pics

i just got the 5 colors in so i took the rest out for a group shot.

100_2569.jpg

That looks like a knife that has seen a lot of use.

How did you break the tip off?

That looks like a knife that has seen a lot of use.

How did you break the tip off?
lol. i wish i was the one that had used it. i bought it like that on ebay for $8. just got done reshaping the blade. ill post more pics later

Im looking for a T-Mag used or new i would be willing to buy or trade please email or PM

I just picked up my first Spyderco. The Blue FRN Delica 4 FFG! It's a great knife and easily in my top two favorite knives. Thing was so sharp it already gave me a small cut. Not much of a photographer, but hope these do justice.

HPIM2332.jpg

HPIM2336.jpg

HPIM2335.jpg

HPIM2339.jpg

The new Delica's with the flat grind, are an awesome edc
The new colors are also sheeple friendly.

My favorite knife to date, BTW I took a dremel to the bump on the rear of the handle. Worked great! looks kinda like the new 2010 Para

Kopa group shots to celebrate receipt of the last model I had left to collect, the Tiger Coral ..........first up all of them together........

1000804m.jpg

.....top to bottom Kopa Tiger Coral, Cocobolo, Apple Coral, Black Quince, Gold MOP, Black Micarta, Squash Bone, Stacked Wood (my first!), Jigged Bone, Pear Abalone, Giraffe Bone, Abalone Pearl Three Stripe, Evrina, Pacific Blue and finally Carbon Fibre................three years and I'm there baby! :thumbup:

Reverse shot and then closer shots right to left...............

1000805io.jpg

1000801h.jpg

1000802j.jpg

1000803m.jpg

Regards,

BRIAN

These are both from Santa Fe Stoneworks, I have a had a few of their knives but never an endura. the first one if the basic web and spyder i believe it is onyx some silver and mother of pearl.

100_2608.jpg

100_2607.jpg

100_2614.jpg

100_2615.jpg

Jolly Rodger Endura

100_2610.jpg

100_2611.jpg

100_2612.jpg

100_2613.jpg

this is also the first time i have seen a signature on the box from SFSW by a Mr. Brain Wilhoite(sp?). It looks like it is made with white mother of pearl, black mother of pearl, silver and red coral maybe?? we need some pirate smileys:D

Back