Post your Spyder Pics

ECYuhQL.jpg
Nice knife but tell us about the axe.

Nice patina. How'd you get it?
Thank you! :) Degrease the blade first with acetone or similar. I use simple French's plain yellow mustard, dabbed very sparingly on the blade with my fingertip, left on till almost dry (~5 minutes or so), then washed off with Dawn under running warm water. I usually do that twice, and it gives a great pattern, and good protection from orange rust. I live in a dry climate (Denver), so I do not need to oil my blade afterwards, and have never had an issue, even with carbon steel.

This post has a good pic of my 52100 PM2, and this post has a good pic of my M4 Shaman.

ETA - And since this is the pics thread, and it doesn't look like I ever posted these in here, here are some additional patina pics of several of my other PM2's (Maxamet, M4, and Rex45). :)

IMG_6877sm.jpg

IMG_6879sm.jpg

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6882.JPG

IMG_6881.JPG

IMG_6880.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, its a Charvel San Dimas. Made in Mexico but the neck is super fast and the Seymour Duncan pickups are just classic!
Not to mention the Floyd rose style trem. Looks pretty nice. Maple fretboard too?

SHX0lIh.jpg

Maybe the most underrated gem. Perfect ergonomics, perfect size for me, lock is solid as a castle gate, beautiful, sharp blade and perfect fit & finish. Yes, it is difficult to close one-handed. Yes, even two-handed it is inconvenient to close. But just follow those simple, attractive lines for a moment. Awesome! Thank you for this knife, Mr. Glesser!

I hope that a D'Allara 4 follows soon!

Back