Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

Did y'all gfs or wives asking what you are doing taking all your folders out photographing them?
She's used to it. Her sister from SF is visiting this weekend and may get a little weirded out when I arrange and photograph my modest collection tomorrow morning, but sis-in-law kinda knows. I gave my mother-in-law a Sharpmaker years ago.

Good question, though. I had to laugh. :p

Here's my diminished set. Distressingly, I can't seem to put hands-on my pair of AUS-6 Ladybugs this morning.
The BobT and E4W have not ended up as users and so are on their way to the FS section to fund a Para2. The FFG E4 is the newest addition and it was everything I wanted it to be.
Caly3 CF is my Mon-Fri office EDC. The ZDP Stretch has been my weekend EDC for about 2 years, but the FFG E4 has competed for that slot lately.
The foliage E4 CE was an incidental part of a trade long ago but I can't seem to part with it. It's the smoothest Spyderco I've ever opened and deep down, I think of this as a future duty knife if a pending career change pans out.
The 440C Meerkat is a favorite part of SWMBO's EDC rotation so that one is permanent.

Spydercocollection6-17-12.jpg

im new to the Spyderco knives, so my collection is pretty modest. im not sure which one will be bought next, but there will be more. nice collections everyone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You don't realize just how big the family is until you have a reunion!

Spydercofamilypic.jpg

Left to right, top row:
Endura in ATS-55; Mule in M390 with G-10 scales; Native in CPMS30V; Hunter in G-2; Endura4 FFG in ZDP-189 (and my latest acquisition); Centofante in VG-10 (my wife's); flat-saber ground Endura4 in ZDP-189; Rescue Jr. in ATS-55
Left to right, botton row:
Rescue in G-2; Delica in VG-10; Pacific Salt in H-1; Remote Release in AUS-8 (my second, after I lost the first in South Korea; any chance of a plain edge?); Salt-1 in H-1; Mule in Cruwear with barbwire micarta scales; C10G Endura in VG-10 and foliage green G-10

These are my only 2 so far. I've got a s35vn PM2 and a blue g10 persistence on the way. Gotta start somewhere.
IMG_20120619_180726.jpg

Some of these collections are very impressive. Mine would be considerably larger if I hadn't sold off so many in the past. This is mine currently but there are many more on the menu...
IMG_3124.jpg

My collection is modest by the standards of this forum. All are users.
photo11.jpg

Last edited:
Back