Post Your Spydercos with Guns!

Here are some Spyderco PPT and Yojimbo warncliffe bladed folders flanked by a Spydie Delica Wave and Endura Wave. They do have a lot of potential for self defense blades although the points are a bit fragile. The PPT is probably my favorite.

I don't know, it'$$ really growing on me.
q09h.gif
;)

Yeah, I need some quick income down here so i can snag that before it grows too much on you :eek:

Teaser.
Here's the start of my Walther PPK/S and a matching scaled Spyderco.
Anyone want to guess which Spydie will fill the sheath? I know it's sort of obvious.

No "guesses" from the two guys that already know... :rolleyes:

aeyx.jpg

Here you go...

IMG_0201-2BF_zpsb81a5fb6.jpg

IMG_0202-1BF_zpsac8b4d62.jpg

IMG_0205-1BF_zps18a91c65.jpg

IMG_0206-1BF_zpscd401bec.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0201 -2 BF.jpg
    IMG_0201 -2 BF.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0202 -1 BF.jpg
    IMG_0202 -1 BF.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0205 -1 BF.jpg
    IMG_0205 -1 BF.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0206 -1 BF.jpg
    IMG_0206 -1 BF.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 58
I live in NJ I don't have the right to protect my self or my family :(

A little bit off topic, but somewhat on topic. Went to New Jersey to visit my uncle in hamilton, and in town there's a store called harry's army navy (which has since moved behind their old store). Anyways, i go in and ask for a slingshot band (in ct it's legal...) and the guy says slingshots are illegal, we don't carry bands. My uncle standing next to me looking at something else doesn't hear him say this, so i go no seriously, where are they. The guy repeats himself and my uncle now hearing this looks at me and says, it's true... Apparently so are pellet rifles and BB guns. Or you need a permit or something? Ridiculous. I don't think i saw a knife law per say, more lenient than CT in size i believe, but COME ON.

A little bit off topic, but somewhat on topic. Went to New Jersey to visit my uncle in hamilton, and in town there's a store called harry's army navy (which has since moved behind their old store). Anyways, i go in and ask for a slingshot band (in ct it's legal...) and the guy says slingshots are illegal, we don't carry bands. My uncle standing next to me looking at something else doesn't hear him say this, so i go no seriously, where are they. The guy repeats himself and my uncle now hearing this looks at me and says, it's true... Apparently so are pellet rifles and BB guns. Or you need a permit or something? Ridiculous. I don't think i saw a knife law per say, more lenient than CT in size i believe, but COME ON.

What do you expect? They don't trust you with a gas pump, what makes you think they would trust the citizens with primitive weapons? :mad:

Aww Screwdriver,
A true classic. The UZI is timeless. And always means business.

Teaser.
Here's the start of my Walther PPK/S and a matching scaled Spyderco.
Anyone want to guess which Spydie will fill the sheath? I know it's sort of obvious.

No "guesses" from the two guys that already know... :rolleyes:

aeyx.jpg

I love them little pocket pistols. :thumbup:

I love them little pocket pistols. :thumbup:

It's a fun little pistol that I haven't carried a lot in the past but I'm looking forward to the Gayle Bradley I'm having scales made for right now. They will be a match with the Walther grips and fits in that pictured empty sheath.
The combo will just be too sweet to leave home.
I'll get some photos up when it all comes together.

Please tell me you're getting the Walther grips on the Bradley.

Back