Post Your Spydercos with Guns!

Please tell me you're getting the Walther grips on the Bradley.

I was thinking about engraving the same style banner in the non-clip side with the designers name Bradley but I don't think it's in the cards. I'll do some research and maybe sometime down the line I can get a laser engraving but it's going to look great just as it's being made, matching color and grain. Just a nice subtle match, not overdone.

Had the Southard on hand while I am cleaning up a few guns

My cheapo 1911
image_zpseadc207f.jpg

My grandpa's WWII 1911
image_zps44900d2d.jpg

A little bit off topic, but somewhat on topic. Went to New Jersey to visit my uncle in hamilton, and in town there's a store called harry's army navy (which has since moved behind their old store). Anyways, i go in and ask for a slingshot band (in ct it's legal...) and the guy says slingshots are illegal, we don't carry bands. My uncle standing next to me looking at something else doesn't hear him say this, so i go no seriously, where are they. The guy repeats himself and my uncle now hearing this looks at me and says, it's true... Apparently so are pellet rifles and BB guns. Or you need a permit or something? Ridiculous. I don't think i saw a knife law per say, more lenient than CT in size i believe, but COME ON.

This is the craziest thing I've heard in a long time. Are you serious? Every kid starts with a slingshot and then moves up to a bb gun,or at least they used to. Maybe I'm just getting old. A kids first gun is a 22 I guess. Odd

Another great scale fabrication by spketch.
I asked Steve put together a set of scales for my Gayle Bradley that would complement the grips on my Walther PPK/s. Excellent job!

ync2.jpg

1n7i.jpg

Another great scale fabrication by spketch.
I asked Steve put together a set of scales for my Gayle Bradley that would complement the grips on my Walther PPK/s. Excellent job!

ync2.jpg

1n7i.jpg

Oh man that is NICE :thumbup:

This is a great thread! Barman1 those scales turned out awesome. I'm on his list for a new Domino and Southard scale. Can't wait.

AC12014D-CEF8-48F1-9450-FF97D462CE5B.jpg

Back