post your ugly mugs here...

Not to mention the risk of waking up in a dumpster.

Hey Bawanna is your dog a mean Mastiff or a terrifying Rottweiler?
I'm not sure from that angle ;-)

I still sleep with a garbage can over my head, but I had to stop leaving the house like that during the day. Got too many funny looks. At least that's what my wife told me, I couldn't see a damn thing with it on.

Two words for you phillllll. Eye holes. I learned that with the paper sacks I wear over my head so people don't see me driving a F word van. After awhile everybody knew it was me anyhow so I quit using the sack and also about that same time quit running into stuff too. A win/win.

Odie the 6,000 dollar Beagle a Mastiff? Now that's funny.
She's getting high mileage, got sick, kids took her to vet, vets are expensive. Now she's diabetic, I have to give her insulin twice a day. She is losing weight which hopefully will help.
Between the vet and replacing all the carpet in the house due to her bladder issues her value is increasing.

Odie the 6,000 dollar Beagle a Mastiff? Now that's funny.
She's getting high mileage, got sick, kids took her to vet, vets are expensive. Now she's diabetic, I have to give her insulin twice a day. She is losing weight which hopefully will help.
Between the vet and replacing all the carpet in the house due to her bladder issues her value is increasing.

Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. After reading this, I also feel bad for teasing her.

Not so much anymore.....Too many years in the Boy Scouts. All areas are dangerous, you gotta be ready for it.
Especially if your a sheep dog and not a sheep.
People used to call me paranoid. I no longer put my guns in zip lock bags in the shower with me, and I hardly ever sleep with a garbage can over my head to prevent some dirt bag from cutting my throat.
Also have my viscous killer watch dog I got from Kroncew. He's not too quick and licks before he barks but comforting.
Yep even seemingly super safe areas can turn out to be dangerous. Not too often though but I would be happy to know an armed Bawanna around when some new gun slinging lunatic hits a movie theater or my kids school for example.

Wish eveyone thought that way! Today I brought my KLVUK to work and had to sneak it in behind my back. Luckily It was cold out and was sporting a long coat.
Imagine someone breaking in my workplace today and out comes my KLVUK:eek: Today was a Bawanna day! Had my .45 and a KLVUK and no one knew it!
Yep even seemingly super safe areas can turn out to be dangerous. Not too often though but I would be happy to know an armed Bawanna around when some new gun slinging lunatic hits a movie theater or my kids school for example.

Bawanna those ivories are sweet, Hippo right? Poor pup hope all goes well.

Wish eveyone thought that way! Today I brought my KLVUK to work and had to sneak it in behind my back.

I keep my Hanshee on display in my office :cool:

DSCF3642.jpg

Bawanna those ivories are sweet, Hippo right? Poor pup hope all goes well.

Correctomundo on Hippo. Lousy stuff to work with. I made 3 sets of grips out of those. Awful but beautiful. Hoping I never have to touch the stuff again. Slabbed ivory with the skin or outer surface gone would be decent.
You can't get the stuff hot or it will crack in the future. Cutting it in the bandsaw sparks fly off the blade. Like grinding steel.
Fella sent me the teeth, his friend shot it in a nuisance control hunt so it was all legal and all that.

Dang it phillllll, now I want a Hanshee too.

[video=youtube_share;kHGo5BX2jQA]http://youtu.be/kHGo5BX2jQA[/video]

This thread needs a bump!

The local police and firefighters were having an event today so we stopped by with Noah to see some trucks. Trucks are his new favorite thing. We can't walk through a parking lot without him pointing out every single one.

We saw the SWAT van
20160717_142232s_zps7mmkm5m3.jpg

And a couple big fire trucks
20160717_141954s_zpsgo1lhjx9.jpg

Then we went inside the mall where he rode a carousel for the first time
20160717_143640s_zpsr1q2h4sg.jpg

Handsome lil bugger aint he! He does look like his daddy. My grandkid loves trucks too. He has piles of plastic trucks and you never see him without two or three of them. Ride that chicken boy!!!:thumbup:

Back