post your using pics!

these arent really using pics, but they are pics noetheless.

3225940021_cb11c7e7a6.jpg

3225942365_08e9484e0c.jpg

3226787020_086ea4a5f1.jpg

3225959819_afe5610c0a.jpg

That's a fair match on the leather, too :)

Mike's stuff (yes?) is amazing looking

That's a fair match on the leather, too :)

Mike's stuff (yes?) is amazing looking

Christof-- thanks you sir.. i haven't forgotten about yours bro... i'll probably start it after we get back from vacation, in a few weeks....:thumbup:

No rush, I have to make Leif a new bow and do some tweaking on ours and wiat out the rest of the rain :D

And get ready for the April gun show.

It's the Big Reno Show, in the eponymous city. It's a show that goes 3 times a year, and since we've done it twice now and I have a good table location, I'm just going to keep doing the 2.5 hour drive up. I really need to get to some knife shows, too. This year is going to be hard with the nursing school thing.

I posted these with some thoughts in the passaround thread, but thought they'd go well here, too! Been using the blade some more and my impressions haven't changed much.

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Here's a couple of recent ones. The model is the traditional leuku.

DSC_0068-7.jpg

DSC_0069-9.jpg

DSC_0070-4.jpg

DSC_0053-8.jpg

DSC_0025-14.jpg

DSC_0026-15.jpg

DSC_0041-1-1.jpg

Great picture's "Everyone !" There all Beautiful example's of Christofs Work, I'm going to be adding some Koyote Knive's to my collection, I got two on the way and I cant wait to get em, I'll get some picture's up when they get here, I cant wait to put the Modern Seax to work, And that Puukko Neck Knife In Tulip Wood Is gonna be my new EDC,

How can we forget about your sheaths. You are a talented young lady:thumbup:

blue001.jpg

outt057.jpg

Awesome Knive's the PiggyBack Combo Is Beautiful, You got some picture's of the Knive's out of the Sheath's ?

I seen them In the picture's from Big Mike, Woo-Wee Nice Combo !

Last edited:
A couple shots of the traditional leuku from my recent camping trip. It served well!

leuku.jpg

knives2.jpg

Christof, you'll notice that osage is starting to darken on this one a bit now...

YAh, the osage darkening is one of my favorite things. you know the knife is loved....

saw the article in the F&S, looked like a tour of BF knifemakers!

Great picture's kgd, That Traditional Leuku Is a Very functional Cutting Beauty ! I sure like the Blade Style, I'm thinking a Full Tang Ipe Wood Scaled, 9" to 10" Leuko style Scandi Grind Blade, I've got several Koyote Long Knife & Chooper type Blade's/Knife design's and I need to get with Christof and see what's Best and get the Knive's I want Ordered ! Thank's for sharing the picture's, "I Think with this Style of Blade the 10" Leuku Scandi Grind, I'll be going with a Full Tang construction with Ipe Wood Scale's" The same Blade but maybe a bettter Grip In wet condition's,

Last edited:
Christof's Mills Skinner Pattern - fast becoming an infactuation..................

DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0052-7.jpg

DSC_0058-6.jpg

Gotta say KGD, between your leuku and that Mill's skinner, you own two of the nicest Koyotes I've seen. What a sweet combo!

Back