post your using pics!

I'm working on the kits and more of these, I may let some of these go as kits, too. Right now kit stuff is all waiting on my bandsaw tune up

Kits! Kits! Kits!

I'm hoping you included some Simplicity-style blanks in the kits.

Can you tell I'm interested/excited/frothing at the mouth?:eek:

This is not really in the act of using but a couple of in hand pics of my new LBK. This knife a beast, it really feels like a Big Knife. I've only done basic firecraft with it so far but hunting season started here so it will see more use hopefully soon.
DSC01961.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

Building a twitch up trap in an undisclosed location. The trap might have been for raccoon...
Picture014-1.jpg

love that knife. Mine will be here...soon? ;) :) I hope! hah!

Spring hasn't sprung, but today was nice. Went out for a short hike and to check out a couple new folders (manix 2 and ZT 350) and see how they stack up with this beauty...
IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

lots of 57s! I've been working on a couple bows off and on. that looks like a good project!

nice!

(note to all, I had a MAJOR computer crash and am currently behind approximately 238 emails, and am still finding all the bits to my spreadsheets)

I like the fall theme. Really cool with the blade and handle colors

Makes me want to make a calendar.

Nothing exciting I guess but my wife and I hiked Dragons Tooth on the AT today and I drug along a few recent acquisitions.
IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

Making fuzz sticks from dry dead pine. Not an approved open fire area so no fires. Just the alcohol stove heating water for noodles and hot chocolate.
Ash Necker, LBK and Trail Knife in Osage.
Bill

Here is my new Koyote large leuku. I added a little temporary paracord wrap to the sheath that holds a cut off 375 H&H case that holds a 3/8 firesteel perfectly.

Love this knife. Great size, great handle, great edge!

IMG_5731.jpg

Not a using pic, but I love this knife...

IMG_2043.jpg

Such a great package with the sheath.

IMG_2045.jpg

Back