• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Postal Packages

I ordered from them recently as well and my tracking is the same. I'm in CO.

Screenshot-20210309-183206-Shop-kindlephoto-8724835.jpg
It’s now been 11 days for me and nothing.....One of the packages I sent to a bladeforums member finally arrived.....after a month. Ridiculous.
08-D16248-B2-D3-4-B99-842-A-88-A923-F3-D167.png

I received delivery notification today.

Just to put presumptive closure on my experience, assuming today’s notification was accurate, it took my Priority Envelope 23 days to go from roughly Coeur d’Alene to Atlanta.

We recently had some issues getting a Priority box delivered to Hawaii—it took three tries to get delivery to an address that the “system” said was valid.

There are a couple of members here who work for USPS. I respect them very much (I won’t tag them). If they stumble across this thread, I want them to know that they are appreciated. From what I’ve seen through their interactions on this forum, I would imagine they’re pretty frustrated with the system too.

I’ll be patronizing UPS when possible.

There are a couple of members here who work for USPS. I respect them very much (I won’t tag them). If they stumble across this thread, I want them to know that they are appreciated. From what I’ve seen through their interactions on this forum, I would imagine they’re pretty frustrated with the system too.
Yes, the average USPS employee is not who is driving this problem! In fact, they are the reason USPS was able to dig out at all after the deliberate slow down met the pandemic holiday surge. They are to be applauded.

Just announced, our local distro center is being audited to address the slow down issues. In the story I read, they just hired 24 more people for the center, which has finally helped them dig out from the holidays lol! Guess that hiring/overtime freeze dejoy put in was a bad idea during the busiest time of the year, during a pandemic. Who'd a thunk it?

My 3-day priority USPS shipments are taking between 2-12 days.
Meanwhile I had a DHL International shipment come all the way from Bulgaria in 3 days...

My USPS Priority Mail package for a watch band came in a day early. The small circuit board from China took a lot longer, but it had to cross the ocean first, so I don't blame the USPS for the wait. Did not want to pay 10 times the price of the board to ship it because it was not needed badly.

Now if I could get them to stop putting mail from the previous resident in my mailbox (who has been gone for 6 years), that would be great. Thinking about getting a stamp made up with "Return to Sender" on it avoid my poor handwriting.

Pretty good ordered a knife from New Graham knives in Va. at around 1pm on monday and had it in my mailbox in Mo. by 3pm on wednesday. They seem to be picking up some what. Oh! it was a green SR1 too, just in time for St. Paddy's day. :D:thumbsup:

I have had 3 different things come priority mail in the last two weeks. They were all from different areas and all got here timely and with no issues. Hopefully, things are back on track.

Received notification today from EBay an order I placed on February 28th was lost. It was supposed to arrive on March 12. Tracking showed label was created but never made it beyond that point.

eBay software automatically informs the buyer that the sold item has been "shipped" when the seller uses the software to created a shipping label. This is almost always a lie by eBay. it may be days until the item is delivered to USPS. eBay has the morals of a virus - none - only a vast hunger for profit.

I did priority mail to a city 40 miles away (recipient and I are in southern California), post office said it will be delivered next day. Two days go by so I decide to track it, it's in Denver, 1000 miles away. Went back to post office and said it will be sent back, was an accident. Crossing fingers, first issue in the last year, my 1 day delivery will be over a week now.

The USPS is such trash. Took them 13 days just to “accept” the package. Apparently my package is now getting the grand tour of Philadelphia Distribution Center.
9-AFF580-E-A981-42-D1-A469-C07-C93757911.png

The USPS is such trash. Took them 13 days just to “accept” the package. Apparently my package is now getting the grand tour of Philadelphia Distribution Center.
9-AFF580-E-A981-42-D1-A469-C07-C93757911.png
You're lucky it made it out of the LV distribution center!

Here a new one for me. Ordered some small parts from CRK. Apparently the best way to Houston is Boise, Phoenix, then...Memphis? No idea where it'll go next as its now 700 miles the wrong way
Screenshot_20210327-075727_Chrome.jpg

Here's a gem for the group...my package was handed to a UK post office and in less than 48 hrs, made it to Chicago IL. Where it has sat since being processed...a day after arrival. And no movement for the 3 days after that yet hahaha!
Screenshot_20210401-100505_Chrome_copy_540x1110.jpg

I sent two knives to a member via USPS Priority Mail in a flat rate box. It was supposed to go to New Mexico. For some reason, it got shipped to Memphis and stayed in one of their processing centers for a over a week. Then it went back across the country to another processing center in San Diego where it stayed for a few days. Then it went to El Paso, and finally its destination in New Mexico. It only took 22 days, when it should have been two or three days.

Back