Posting Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't know if I'm illiterate or what but since photobucket went crazy I can't figure it out. I've tried the search but I can't find anything.
How are y'all posting pictures up on the forum? I'm planning to upgrade my memshio soon but I want to put up some pics in the meantime and am sewing a blank.

I use postimage. Couldn't be easier. Upload --> Get Direct Link --> Click on image tool button --> Paste Direct Link
Tanto_blade_styles.png

Last edited:
I'm using imgur now and two finger click on a my track pad (right click for mouse users) then select copy image then paste it in the reply box.
No img codes no imbedding, just copy and paste.
Works on pert near any image found on the www like robobus's above.
Easy peasy...:thumbsup:

2017-09-21_11-30-21-jpg.768826

Anyone post pictures from their phones? I'm using imjur for image hosting and Firefox browser without pic posting success. Any pointers appreciated.
W4z1dOP
W4z1dOP

W4z1dOP

Last edited:
If possible, remember to get the embed codes that use BBCode

Anyone post pictures from their phones? I'm using imjur for image hosting and Firefox browser without pic posting success. Any pointers appreciated.
W4z1dOP
W4z1dOP

W4z1dOP
I struggle posting pics sometimes they work and sometimes I get an error saying they are to big for server

If possible, remember to get the embed codes that use BBCode
I don't mean to come off as dumb but;what are BBCode? The gun and knife hobby got me into photography and I'd like to post in some of the picture threads. If I take a bad pic in bad lighting I can get it to upload. If I try to take a good pic with flash on it won't upload
Thanks in advance for any insight

Look for "share codes" after you upload. Typically they begin with [ img or similar.

Hi, Spark Spark .

I've just been using the "upload a file" directly from my computer. I've been trying to find out if there's a limit to how many times I can do that before hitting a data limit. To be clear, I'm not talking about uploading pictures to my media gallery, where I can see how much data I've used, and delete some to make room. I mean directly loading into a post.

Thank you for any info you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back