Practice Here to Post Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having problem uploading file (pic) due to it being too large for the server to process. If I take pic of knife from a few feet away then it will upload(previous post). Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I use this free sizing app when that happens to me, then I can post the photo directly using the Upload a File blue button right next to the Post Reply button.
https://www.image-size.com/

Strange. Can't figure this one out. Trying to post a simple youtube video. Does anybody see anything other than this text? I see NOTHING when I post a link. Not even the link text. Surely this is some simple setting I need to fix? I tried directly pasting the link, tried using the embed link from the menu bar, tried using the media button too. Nada. Any clue?
I did upgrade to youtube premium recently. Could that have anything to do with it?

Last edited:

Strange. Can't figure this one out. Trying to post a simple youtube video. Does anybody see anything other than this text? I see NOTHING when I post a link. Not even the link text. Surely this is some simple setting I need to fix? I tried directly pasting the link, tried using the embed link from the menu bar, tried using the media button too. Nada. Any clue?
I did upgrade to youtube premium recently. Could that have anything to do with it?

It shows just fine and works perfect, your good to go.
39A3632B-90AF-4164-979C-B1862ED88F3E.png

BivWOmP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back