1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Practice Run

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by cudgee, Jul 20, 2019.

1. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    Just having a go at uploading a picture Magna-Carta-folding-knife.jpg

waynorth, LastRodeo, meako and 5 others like this.
  2. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    It worked! :thumbsup:

3. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
  4. cudgee

May 13, 2019
    I'm buggered if i know how!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

5. cudgee

May 13, 2019
    Now all i have to do, apart from remembering how i got it from my phone into my computer, then onto the forum, is learn how to place them properly on posts, and try to enlarge them. Wish me luck, i'm going to need it. And i am apologizing in advance for any stuff ups.

6. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Just takes a little practice. Good luck!

7. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    SEE :thumbsup: - Just like that. The photo goes where you place your cursor in the post. The cursor is the blinking vertical line where you stop typing. Click return to make it drop to another line. Click on full image or thumbnail - the 2 options that will be presented when you drag a photo to your post in a thread.

I know you will be an old pro in a little bit :D

Ray

8. cudgee

May 13, 2019
    RayseM. See my post in other thread. You will laugh.

Cutfinger likes this.
  9. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005