Prayer request.

Bawanna

Our favorite blacksmith/kami down in corn patch (Bookie) could use a little help from his friends.
I just received word that his grandson walked into a hospital this morning and died.

No word on the cause yet. He'll be off the grid for a bit while he takes all this in.

Children shouldn't pass before their parents and certainly grandchildren should be around to visit their grandparents till the river crossing. A sad deal.

Please keep him and his wife in your thoughts.

cul4u01

Gold Member
Prayers and our condolences go out to Bookie and his family.

May they find some sort of comfort during this most trying period

My condolences to Bookie and family.The loss of a life always hits the ones around him hardest. May his soul find peace.

Smoke and prayers going up from here. A grandchild loss is different from the loss of a child. Neither is "easier" they both have their own pain. One of the biggest things is that grandparents often feel they have to "be strong" for the parents, one of whom after all is their child, so they can have a very hard time allowing themselves the opportunity to deal with their own grief. May the whole family find the strength and support they all need to work through their grief in whatever way each needs and can.

Prayers sent for Bookie, his family and loved ones now and for the future. The grief never goes away, learning to cope with it is an arduous journey and pain I wouldn't wish on even an enemy.

timcsaw

Gold Member
God bless and keep you all Bookie...

"I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. ... I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, ... " - Abraham Lincoln

Prayers sent with my heart-felt condolences.

pugs75

Gold Member
Smoke up and huge prayers for you and your family my friend, I am so sorry for your loss.