Prayers for Lonni and Al

New Update:

Well....we've come farther down the road and i think we're in home stretch. Her Trach and stomach have healed from the tubing and her lungs are well and clear finally. Still covid neg. She had a couple setbacks.....one from a kidney stone flare up that was hell for about 3 weeks and medicaid being a PIA and forcing her to move to a different facility and lose her rhythm. She has made great progress in getting mobile. Can get up and shuffle 6-10ft and back with slight assistance for safety. Took her first two real steps this week. Shes doing good and fighting like hell to get back home. Beginning of next month will mark 5 months since she seen her own house and bed. I'm about frazzled from taking care of everything myself and driving so much. Trying to build her a ramp to get back in the house and install the new sink i bought for the house. She could be home before the end of next month.

Update from Alan:

Well my friends, i am a happy man. I am finally bringing my lady home on Thursday. Shes come as far as she can in rehab for now and its time for the comforts of home. She needs a walker and wheelchair, but hopefully will not need them forever. Its going to be busy around here for awhile until she finds her groove again, but i'm so happy to be able to say we're survivors of this. Thank you all for your positivity, kindnesses and prayers.

Best of wished smoke sent. Hi energetic foods. Sunlight fresh oxygen and exercise in the open air. God bless

Back