Prayers or good thoughts needed.

Hey All,

My mother (Juanita Ellis) is currently in the hospital and on a ventilator and has been unconscious for over a week. I'm starting to get really worried about if she'll pull through this. If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for her or if you're not religious, sending good thoughts her way, I would be extremely grateful. She's been disabled for a while and Kathryn and I have been taking care of her. Last year she spent two months in the hospital and rehab. Things were looking good until last week when she had a cardiac arrest (at the hospital) and was down for 5 minutes, and I'm really worried about her now....any prayers or good thoughts would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you my friends,

-Darren

Thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope things go well. You and Kathryn are in our thoughts and prayers also,these times are hard on family.

Nancy and I hold you all in our thoughts and prayers, Darren.

Your mother,you and your family are in my prayers.I'm sure you know,but just remember the Lord had it all worked out even before your mother was sick.Prayers sent,Keith.

Blessings to you and your family.

Darren I know how you feel we almost lost my Mum a few years back. her dr dang near killed her with not knowing what he want doing and we decided to get her to a bigger hospital that knew what they were doing and that was the saving thing for her.. I couldn't believe the difference, within a few hours of landing there they knew exactly what was wrong and what to do, another day at the other one we won't have her now that's sad...
I hope the best for you and yours..

prayers sent for Juanita .. Dan

Back