Prayers requested

Aw man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers headed y'alls way.

Thanks all, it's going to be a tough year, before my mom took herself to the hospital
she dropped HER mom off to the county manor, read old folks care, but that's
for only 20 days stay, what happens once that is done, we don't know yet...

Again, appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers!
G2

Gary, I'll be prayin for your Mom and you and your family, so that you will experience the Peace in being close with the Lord. And for healing. In the name of Jesus. Your freind,Rollon........

Stay strong gary, and enjoy the time you have with your mom, dont waste a single minute. prayers sent, keep your chin up the best you can.

Prayers in the name of Jesus Christ that it is God's will to provide healing for your mom coming from Simi Valley CA. Terrible news Mr. Graley, it is never easy in times such as these.

Thanks All, she's on out patient care this week, heading in today for some chemo
and other 'stuff' saw her last night, she feels ok, so she's not in any pain yet,
it was just such a blow to hear that news from out of the blue for her, as she
had NO idea she was at a critical stage, we're hoping the treatments will help to
delay what was diagnosed!
G2

Prayers and positive thoughts sent for your Mom, Family and yourself for a full recovery. We just lost our Mom one year ago and wish for you all to enjoy each day.

Back