Prayers requested

Great Picture Gary! There are times when you want Doctors to be right and then there are those where prayers change the course of things. I glad that you have had the extra time with her and the shot of your daughter and her should be treasured! Prayers still out going! Steven

excellent news - smoke and prayers for continued healing on the way.

Gary, here's wishing strength to both you and your stepmom for the continued recovery ahead. :)

Prayers and smoke to you Gary and your family from the desert.
Be strong and keep your faith.

Thoughts, hope and prayers from KY,Gary. Wonderful pics as usual

Gary,

Positive thoughts for all of you from the Pleasant Valley.

Smoke and Prayers sent from Tn. ! With the Lords help maybe all will turn out okay as I have seen it turn around in Nashville at Vanderbilt Hospital.! One never knows and all we can do is pray.!

Thanks guys, always appreciated, still hanging in there, hair is getting thicker, here's a shot of her at my brother's daughter's wedding reception

IMG_1962.jpg

Drove down to Manassas VA with my youngest brother and made the trip with no trouble.
Again, much thanks,
G2

Hi folks, unfortunately she lost the battle at 3am today, got the call from my brother as I'm away in south jersey right now for work, funeral will be this coming Saturday, I'll head home soon, tough thing, but she hung in there for a lot longer than the doctors anticipated, so that's a good thing, here's a photo I took of her the last time she was in the hospital, while not one she wanted me to take, but she was in pretty good spirits and grabbed the opportunity as best I could.

Appreciate all of your prayers and good thoughts.

B_Graley.jpg

G2

That would be a great pic to remember her by. So sorry for your loss. :(

Prayers for your family...

I am sorry for your loss. I just got word that my favorite aunt, my dad's sister, passed yesterday. And so it goes. Dad left us in '89 and Mom in 2010. Dad's brothers in San Francisco and Topeka are not well, one with an ongoing cancer battle and one with my own favorite, COPD. Prayers for you and your family continue friend.

Back