Pre Blade show special..Lil green warnie 4 sale

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
FOR SALE: Lil green warnie:
Specs:
1/8in. Thick 01 tool steel ht 59 rc
2 3/4in. Flat ground Mirror polished blade 5 1/2in. OAL
Green dyed jig bone with SS and red spacers.
Forward jimping on top of the blade for detailed work
Includes shown handstitched tooled sheath
This knife I have had for a while and its time to move on, its a little bigger and much more attractive than my hornet models. Really nice knife and razor sharp. $SOLD$ includes shipping in the U.S. I accept Pay pal or money order. First "I'll take it followed by contact via PM or email at tmhunt05@gmail.com gets it. Thanks for lookin:
2013-03-22183803_zpsb0e4124c.jpg
2013-03-22183954_zpsf2c68061.jpg
2013-03-22184009_zpsd64d6358.jpg
2013-03-22184034_zps83cdf595.jpg
2013-03-22184051_zps5adcc512.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful work yet again brother. Damn.

This still hasn't been sold?! Jeesu! Someone needs to get on this before my next pay check, if not for Todd's sake, then my wallet will thank you!

This still hasn't been sold?! Jeesu! Someone needs to get on this before my next pay check, if not for Todd's sake, then my wallet will thank you!

Haha. No Jared it hasn't, truth is I've never offered it for sale other than the time I showed it to you a couple of months ago. Like I said, I've had it a while. Its a nice little piece.

day-um!
that looks nice.
I really like the green jigged bone with those liners.
that would make an awesome carving knife for someone with smaller hands than mine.

Oh my god...beautiful. If my bonus check comes in before someone else grabs it this will be mine. It will match my green Case Peanut perfectly.

I've almost typed I'll take it like 10 times now...but I really want to hold off and order a Megua when you're post-blade orders kick in... Kinda hope RB gets it, because I want to see it next to a green Case.

This ones sold guys. Thanks for all of your intrests.

Mike, you won't be disappointed at ALL! I was just checking to make sure this was sold, cause if not I was going to go ahead and get it. Thank you for saving my wallet.

Thank goodness. I was tempted several times.

Damn! Found out yesterday that I'm getting my bonus check tomorrow. Oh well, should probably leave that money in the bank for now anyways. Congrats to the lucky new owner!

Thanks guys, and yes this knife is awesome. I'm just trying to get a good carry option together so that I can start using this thing....I don't wear belts usually, so I'm trying to find the best alternative...pics to follow.

I have alway been a fan of green with red liners. In fact, when you make me a Yuma Tyler, it will be with OD green micarta and red liners... Hopefully... Fingers crossed... Maybe... Someday :D

Back