• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pre-Christmas Sale on TSProf Master Kit - Save $228

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
Save typically $117 on the TSProf K03 Master Kit as compared to buying on Amazon. How? We charge $50 less and, unless you live in South Carolina, there is no state sales tax. How can we get away without paying state sales tax? Because we sell less than $100,000 per year into any given state.

We have Master Kits ready to ship, free anywhere in the continental US. Quantities are limited, so order now.

US warranty, US tech support, sold by a veteran

George
TSPROF Knife Shapnerer Master kitsmall.jpg

George,

Do you have any of the base Household K03 kits? Or will you have any of the HouseHold K03 base kits available soon? I did not see any listed on your website.

George,

Do you have any of the base Household K03 kits? Or will you have any of the HouseHold K03 base kits available soon? I did not see any listed on your website.
No, I do not plan on carrying the Householder Kit. Last year we lost a ton of money on the K02 LE (Light Edition) kit because it didn't have the heavy round base. Everybody, and I mean everybody, who bought it wanted to add a round base. By the time I bought 30 round bases and sold/shipped them to everybody for the same price I paid for them, I had to write off a loss. I don't want to do that again. I'm sorry for any perceived inconvenience.

George

George,

Yea that makes sense because I plan on ordering the household kit with the stand and then adding on some clamps.

I don't want or need any of their other accessories so it comes out a bit cheaper for me from TSPROF directly than the other kits.

I completely understand you have to do what's right for you and your business.

Thank you for your response.

Just for information, please be aware that ordering TSProf kits from them on Amazon has added costs. First, I lowered the prices from $10 to $50 below Amazon advertised price. There will be sales tax added, which with S.T.A.T.E.S. won't happen unless you live in South Carolina. Then if you order accessories, there will be a minimum of $40 shipping from Russia. Our shipping costs between $7.90 and $15. Finally, there is no U.S. warranty that you automatically get from us.

George,

So can you do custom orders then? Even if it takes longer.
Short answer is, yes, I can do custom orders. Bad news is I place kit orders every few months and it takes about two months after I place the order to receive the shipment. I currently have enough kits to last until the end of the year. PM me at sales@statesllc.com

George

Explanation: Shipping costs are saved because I usually order 1500 pounds of kits or more. The costs are divided over many kits.

Now save $228 on a super Black Friday sale, while supplies last!

George

Now save $228 on a super Black Friday sale, while supplies last!

George
George,
Doug Price in Alabama here. We haven't spoken in a while. I bought a couple of units from you a while back and am still very pleased. I tried going to your S.T.A.T.E.S website but I get errors. I see where I can reach you by Facebook, but I don't do facebook. Is there a problem with the website, or is there a problem on my end? I am asking because I'm interested in the Blitz 360 and wanted to check it out on your website. Thanks,
Doug

Hi Doug, We are upgrading our website, so apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again. It should be working.

George

Back