Attention Pre-Order Handle Material Survey

Which Handle material would you like available for Pre-order?

• Natural Canvas Micarta

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Double Black Canvas Micarta

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • OD Green Canvas Micarta

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Double Black G10

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • OD Green G10

• Ivory G10

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Royal Blue G10

• Ruby Red G10

• Charcoal Grey G10

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the poll for handle Material, these will be offered in my sandblasted finish, no bolsters with your choice of pin stock, lanyard tube, base material, and liner material.

As of right now this is the material I plan on keeping in stock in Bulk to fill the pre-orders, this will change over time as the pre-sale evolves.

Again like the other poll, if you do not see an option in the poll please comment below in the comment sections and I will make a note of it.

Here is a link to my Model Lineup and price schedule. you can see which is premium G10 or Micarta and what is Base with no additional upcharge

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/model-line-up-and-price-schedule.1393304/

I will leave this poll open for 14 days, and your vote is anonymous, you can only make one selection and cannot change your answer once it has been made so choose wisely.

Last edited:
Too bad the poll doesn't let us pick a couple- natural canvas is sweet but I picked another as a narrow first choice

Too bad the poll doesn't let us pick a couple- natural canvas is sweet but I picked another as a narrow first choice

I think it is meant more to gauge what you would buy right now if a preorder was to open an hour from now. I'm sure he would keep a stock of several of the more popular materials. There are a few I like on this list: OD probably both micarta and g10, Ivory, double black g10 & micarta, and maybe royal blue. It is hard to pick just one.

I have a sympathy vote available for the blue. My top two choices are fairing well on their own, but it is weird blue g10 isn't up there too - it looks so nice and less generic than black and green.

Though I'm sure you'll be taken care of :)

I am a big fan of most of these colors! I feel like I'm gonna be happy no matter what. Ha!

Oh Damn, I wish I would have gotten the double black! bwahahahahaha (I am not dissing your OD, just attempting to be funny :))

Spiders Jerry... spiders. They blend right into black on black, yet crawling on OD you know what knife to toss the grenade on

I structured the poll to only allow one choice so as to narrow down the most popular first choice, seemed to be the easiest way to uncomplicate thing for me.

I think it is meant more to gauge what you would buy right now if a preorder was to open an hour from now. I'm sure he would keep a stock of several of the more popular materials. There are a few I like on this list: OD probably both micarta and g10, Ivory, double black g10 & micarta, and maybe royal blue. It is hard to pick just one.

You hit the nail on the head Danny!:thumbsup:

I think everyone can guess what I voted... :D

:D:D

Would love to see maybe 1 or 2 wood choices :)

I will offer woods a little later down the road on a limited basis, woods are a bit challenging in the aspect that I hand select each block of wood for figure and quality some blocks I have had over a year waiting until the inspiration to use them comes along, this is especially true with Burls, Koa, and some of the more hard to obtain specimens. I do have a rather large board of Bocote I could do a run on, and I will keep an eye out for other pieces of lumber that will work out to offer in quantity.

Back