• Raptor - OAL 8 3/16”", Blade 4 1/8’"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (K2) Raptor - OAL 8 3/16”", Blade 4 1/8’"

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • (K) Apache - OAL 8 3/4”", Blade 4 1/4”"

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay Ladies and Gentleman, I know it's been awhile, and I am still planning on doing this pre order, I needed to get my Fiddleback Outpost batch out of the way, and there are still a few things left to tend to at the shop before I am up and running full speed, the tentative plan is to have a thread up shortly after Thanksgiving for a pre order on the Guardless Warthog for the first preorder, I am still ironing out the details of how it will be organized and run.

My intentions is to take the orders last week of November and have them completed and delivered by Christmas, depending on how this first run goes will decide if I will do another, if all goes well I plan on running another preorder after Christmas with delivery mid to late January those will likely be Trailhands and maybe Mamushi as well but not definite. I appreciate everyones interest and participation it the survey, as well as your patience while I get the details worked out and my work flow back to normal.

I nearly had a heart attack when I came back to check this thread and noticed I had forgotten to “watch” it. Fixed.

Locked Pre-order thread is up! I will leave it locked until 8pm tomorrow evening the 28th of November to allow people to read the information and decide on there selection! Good luck everyone, and remember to carefully read all of the information prior to making your selection.

Hey Chris, can you also list the Liner, Pinstock and Lanyard tube material options in the Pre-order thread? I'm pretty sure moonglow G10 liners and pins aren't on the list... :rolleyes::D Although -

KaWeFGo.jpg

Hey Chris, can you also list the Liner, Pinstock and Lanyard tube material options in the Pre-order thread? I'm pretty sure moonglow G10 liners and pins aren't on the list... :rolleyes::D Although -

KaWeFGo.jpg

Yes, I am sorry I forgot about listing those options. I will have thet fixed by the end of the night!

No moon glow this time around, sorry!

Hey Chris,

Just doing math here and thinking your worst case scenario (or best depending how you look at it) would be 12 people x 2 knives max each = 24. Questions to ask yourself might be; Is 24 reasonable or more work than bargained for? If 12 people each only order just 1, would I have wanted to sell closer to 24? Should I put a cap on # of people ordering or knives ordered? e.g. Cut off orders at 18 knives, 20 knives, 24 knives.

Maybe something to think on???

~ Jerry

ps Sorry, just saw your note on it being the last edit.

Hey Chris,

Just doing math here and thinking your worst case scenario (or best depending how you look at it) would be 12 people x 2 knives max each = 24. Questions to ask yourself might be; Is 24 reasonable or more work than bargained for? If 12 people each only order just 1, would I have wanted to sell closer to 24? Should I put a cap on # of people ordering or knives ordered? e.g. Cut off orders at 18 knives, 20 knives, 24 knives.

Maybe something to think on???

~ Jerry

ps Sorry, just saw your note on it being the last edit.

Warrior108 Warrior108 Thanks for thinking about me in that regards, it only 12 knives available. So if one person claims 2 spots then only 10 knives will be left to claim. Not the other way around, I guess I didn't specify that clearly enough

Warrior108 Warrior108 Thanks for thinking about me in that regards, it only 12 knives available. So if one person claims 2 spots then only 10 knives will be left to claim. Not the other way around, I guess I didn't specify that clearly enough
Oh nooooo .. more edits :p lol

Either way, kinda nice to figure this stuff out in advance .. kick the tires a bit. :D

Back