• Raptor - OAL 8 3/16”", Blade 4 1/8’"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (K2) Raptor - OAL 8 3/16”", Blade 4 1/8’"

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • (K) Apache - OAL 8 3/4”", Blade 4 1/4”"

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No problem! If you don't already, you might want to put a subscription/ watch on the whole OKT subforum and also pin threads like the Osprey Nest sale thread.

~ Jerry
I thought I had one but have not been updated. I will check again. Another Thx Sir!

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool
Congrats on your first Pre Order Chris, and it being very close to a "sell out" within a couple minutes!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looking at the requested 'clothes' of those who posted publicly, I'll go ahead and say:

Y'all have good taste! :cool:

I also love seeing the variations possible within a given pattern, so am really looking forward to seeing these come together!

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool , congrats on this successful Start. :)

Please do post as many pictures as you can-- if nothing else, of the completed knives together? I hope. o_O

~ P.

Looking at the requested 'clothes' of those who posted publicly, I'll go ahead and say:

Y'all have good taste! :cool:

I also love seeing the variations possible within a given pattern, so am really looking forward to seeing these come together!

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool , congrats on this successful Start. :)

Please do post as many pictures as you can-- if nothing else, of the completed knives together? I hope. o_O

~ P.

I agree, some nice combinations that are outside my normal configurations, I will also be looking foward to seeing how all of these turn out!

pertinux pertinux Thank you! I agree last night went really well, I did not think all of the slots would go that fast, I will create a thread here in a few days and start posting pictures. I plan on starting these by the end of the week!

Congrats on the sell out looking forward to seeing the combinations also

Thank you! Should be interesting!

Congratulations on the quick sell out! I'm pretty darn bummed I missed this, I look away from the forum for a couple days and miss my chance at a purple wathog. Hopefully this success will lead to more preorder's soon, and I won't miss those!

Congratulations on the quick sell out! I'm pretty darn bummed I missed this, I look away from the forum for a couple days and miss my chance at a purple wathog. Hopefully this success will lead to more preorder's soon, and I won't miss those!

Thank you! I am sorry you missed out on this one, If all goes well I will be conducting another Pre-Order after the New Year!

Congratulations Chris - the inaugural preorder sale went swiftly. I stop paying attention to the forums for a few and miss all the fun! At least we know what you'll be up too for the remainder of the year

The non-guarded Warthogs look to be in season, I'll have to tag me one.

Congratulations Chris - the inaugural preorder sale went swiftly. I stop paying attention to the forums for a few and miss all the fun! At least we know what you'll be up too for the remainder of the year

The non-guarded Warthogs look to be in season, I'll have to tag me one.

Than you!
I was wondering where Ole Danny was, the Guardless Warthog has become pretty popular indeed! I will definetly be occupied up to the holidays!

Back