• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Precision Ind Arms Div Wildcat 22

22 Collectors and anyone who likes unusual or (rare) 22 rifles. I have a Precision Ind 22 Wildcat rifle out of OZ MO USA, it will fire 22 short, long and long rifle. It looks like a pump action but actually is a single shot. I have done some research on these and seems that there were only about 6000 of these ever made, between the two companies who made them.

This rifle has real wood in the wire butt-stock and the front grip. Some of the later ones seemed to have wood like plastic in the stock and grip. To load you twist the breech and insert the round, fire, twist the breech again and pull rearward on the front grip and it ejects the spent round. The rifle is in very good condition, it has a small area that had some rust on it, but i cleaned it off (see pics). It is a very unusual rifle and one for your collection, don't miss this one, ya might never see another.

The rifle will ship from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. Payment Postal Money Order pls. $350.00 plus $20.00 shipping.
pMz3vz8.jpg

h9kfe13.jpg

57Hshca.jpg

6pAvIVe.jpg

i15e7yV.jpg

mM4UKj3.jpg

lpJSyTT.jpg

Last edited:
Back