• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Premium Leather minimal Wallets available!

moresnowdays

Gold Member
8XdGCAVl.jpg

Up for offer is a new minimalist wallets from Gillander Leather. Hand made from full grain Horween Chromexcle in Burgundy. This is top of the line leather from one of the best tanneries here in the USA. Hand saddle stitching from premium Burgundy Tiger thread. Edges are hand burnished. This style wallet has a unique classy look that will last! 3 pockets, each can hold a 1-3 cards. Nice slim fit to use in front or back pocket, yet have a quality feel in hand. I originally made this style for when I really want it to disappear in dress pants, where larger wallets just won't work.
Brown Herman Oak wallet Sold (Can be ordered though;)
Asking $Sold via Paypal shipped CONUS.

Ue26L5Ll.jpg

cIsJL9dl.jpg

Next up for offer is a new Horween leather riveted wallets. Hand made from full grain Horween leather in charcoal black. This is top of the line leather from one of the best tanneries here in the USA. The rivets are hand set copper saddlers rivets. Edges are hand burnished. This style wallet has a classy yet rugged look, and will last more than a lifetime! Has 3 pockets, and initially holds up to 3 cards per pocket. The leather can be broken in to hold 3-5 cards each. Nice slim fit to use in front or back pocket, yet have a quality feel in hand. With use over time the leather and copper rivets will develop a great looking patina. The riveted wallet outer dimensions are 4-3/4 x 3-1/2inch.
Asking $85 via Paypal shipped CONUS.

Here's a quick quote from a previous customer who bought a pair of the Saddler Rivet Wallets;

"I am a front pocket guy, and have never been able to find the right wallet, card holder, whatever. These things are absolutely perfect. The leather is soooooo nice, and they ride better than any I ever tried. Its already broken in for my cards and cash, and its only been about 8 hours since they arrived."

hev7A3Zl.jpg

XBzNnicl.jpg

Last edited:
Back