• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Premium Spydercos FS: Prices dropped!

Hey all!
Up for sale are a couple of gems from my collection.

Shipping only to Canada or the US.
Prices are in CAD and include shipping. If you buy more than one item- you save $10 on each item.
Payment via PayPal or EMT only. PayPal G&S (add fees) or F&F.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or an Email gets it.
I hold the right to refuse a sale.
NO TRADES, please.
Please allow for a couple of days for me to ship, as I have a busy schedule and require some time to prepare everything and get it in the mail.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Apologize in advance for the low res photos!!!

First up is a Spyderco Delica 4 in VG-10 with blue scales. Virtually unused. Comes with box and papers. I polished the edge via the Ultra Fine stone to improve cutting performance.
Yours for $90 CAD shipped.

Add another $70 and get the Flytanium scales (stonewashed Titanium) or buy the scales for $90 shipped separately.
Light marks from pocket clip, but otherwise brand new. Carried twice or trice.

Also, selling my Spyderco Brouwer Framelock Folder. This thing’s a gem.
I’ll include a low profile titanium MXG Gear clip (installed), as well as its original clip.
This thing is a joy to use and carry with the aftermarket clip. Box and papers included.
$230 CAD TYD.
I didn’t add photos to my Photobucket, as I was not planning to sell it, and it’s a last minute impulse sale. Not overly worried about getting it gone, neither. If you want photos, I’ll Email it your way, however.

Lastly, I’m selling a Spyderco Smock with a MXG Titanium low riding clip.
This is a perfect example of the model- perfect fit and finish, action, lockup, centering. It’s LNIB. Will come with both clips. $$$OLD!!!

Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184871295@N04/

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back