Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

Jerry Busse

Busse Combat Was Robbed!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: . . . . . And it turns out that it was an inside job!!! :confused:

Our security cameras caught footage of my brother, Dumpster Dan, and his cohorts steeling (get it?. . . stEEling?. . . . I kill me!) tons of INFI in the middle of the night a few months back. :eek:

As they exited the shop they were heard screaming a war cry of "The Alpha Dog Series Is Coming!!!" :eek:

After hours of "Bourbon interrogation" Dan confessed to the theft and stated that, "Scrap Yard just wants to bring the Dogs, Hogs, and Rats what they so desperately need and want!. . . Resiprene C wrapped INFI!!!" . . . :cool: :thumbsup:

While I pointed out that he has already made several SYKCO models out of INFI, he looked at me with his rabid dog eyes and unexpectedly broke out into song and dance!!!!. He started singing the song "Never Enough" from the Disney movie FROZEN ! ! ! ! :eek: :eek: :eek: . . . . It was horrible!!! :eek: :confused: :confused:. . . Arggghhhh!!!! . . . I begged for eye bleach to make the images go away! But they're still there!!!! . . . . :eek:

I capitulated, begging him to stop singing and dancing. He agreed as long as he could use the INFI he had taken! I had no choice. :(

So, prepare for the Alpha Dog Series. . . Lots of INFI. . . Lots of Resiprene C :cool: . . . and lots of images of Dancing Dumpster Dan that will never go away!!! :eek: o_O :confused:

The first in this new series is the Alpha Dog 6. . . :cool:

The long top grind not only aids in penetration but allows for a faster and lighter blade while leaving a substantial flat along the spine for batoning. :cool: :thumbsup:

It will go "LIVE" on the Busse Combat Website ONLY at 9:00pm Eastern this coming Wednesday, May 8th, 2019!!! :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Alpha Dog 6 Specs:
Steel: INFI
OAL: Approx. 11 3/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 6 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Bevel: High Sabre Flat Grind
Handle: Black Resiprene C
Blade Finish: Hand Applied Satin, BIG DC, or Coated

Pricing:
Coated: $257.00
BIG DC: $287.00
Hand Applied Satin: $357.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Hammered Silver
Muddy Brown
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Hand Applied Satin Finish blade $357.00
Dog%206D%20Satin-X3.jpg

Coated Blade (Forest Green Shown) $257.00
Dog%206B%20Coated.jpg

BIG DC Finish Blade (May show light machining marks) $287.00
Dog%206%20DC.jpg

Spine Shot
Dog%206%20Spine.jpg

That looks incredible, Jerry! Dan is a real character. Gotta watch that guy....

You think that spine on say the BIG finish would be squared enough for striking a ferro rod? Has Dan completed the comprehensive ferro rod testing with this one?

This makes me happy I had self-control on the previous couple. This will be a nice one to get in on.

BEST AESTHETICS EVER!!!:cool:

WAY TO GO DAN!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm In!

ETA: Those grinds look Soooo CLEAN!!!
EATA: I already know what Firearm I'm pairing the BIG DC up with, so I'll have a new pic posted in the "Busse's and Guns" thread in 2 weeks!:D

Last edited:
I thought the swedge was going to take me out of this one since I didn't think it would make for a useful camp tool without a place to baton on the spine, but this looks like it might be a great little knife. 6" satin INFI with Res-C for $375 shipped...yes please!

Back