Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

Got a midnight blue. I like color, and how often do you see a blue coated knife? Unique. Plus since most companies charge more for coated blade than satin/stonewash it looks the more expensive option.:p
Sorry to you hogs but this dog hopes next one is sr101!
Midnight Blue is really nice! I have an NFBA in that color and it's super cool.

I started with a BIG DC but I'll probably add a coated and a Satin if they're still available when I get some more money. Lol

Even us diehard INFI fans enjoy an SR-101 every once in a while. It'll give my wallet a little break. :D:D:D

It’s a little Scrapper 5 LEish is it not? Just a little longer and thicker with a smoother handle. And who don’t like longer thicker smoother am I right?!

;):D

Last edited:
Midnight blue will look great! I have the DS6 in that flavor and thought it was the best coated color going.

qJ8L65Kh.jpg

Last edited:
So I’m assuming there is no reason to worry about corrosion on the DC finish under the Res-C?
This AD6 keeps calling to me, but I can’t decide between the DC or CG. I would prefer DC, but I don’t exactly want to pay extra if the Res-C is going to let liquids under it that would allow the DC to corrode (even as resistant as INFI is to corrosion, I fear perpetual moisture under the Res-C would be bound to cause corrosion). Leaning toward coated for that reason.

I hope future offerings in the AD series have wider as well as longer blades. The blade height is great for a 6” blade, but I already have a B8, B10 and B11, so would like to see something a bit different in a larger AD.

Just to supplement what bikerector said, I think its actually 30 business days once paid for.

That's what Busse says on the website, but for every model introduced this year, the first shipping notices have gone out within 30 calendar days after the offer date. I don't know how long before the last ones ship, but it's a really big change.

I hope future offerings in the AD series have wider as well as longer blades. The blade height is great for a 6” blade, but I already have a B8, B10 and B11, so would like to see something a bit different in a larger AD.
Bring on the Alpha Dog 12!

Anyone else having a problem getting PayPal to complete the order tried from phone, laptop even different browser's nothing and have to use PayPal outside the US.:(

Back