Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

Bummer. Missed it due to illness. I'll just have to double up on the updated sarsquatch that's being released next.

Anyone else having a problem getting PayPal to complete the order tried from phone, laptop even different browser's nothing and have to use PayPal outside the US.:(
Yeah. I had a heck of a time both with card and then paypal. Finally got PayPal to connect. Instead of clicking the PayPal symbol from my cart I went all the way to checkout like I was going to pay with a card, and then hit the PayPal symbol.

Bummer. Missed it due to illness. I'll just have to double up on the updated sarsquatch that's being released next.
I got last calls for Satin and DC but no final notices. No last call for Combat Grade yet either, so that's also an option.

Just checked the site and all three are still available.

I got last calls for Satin and DC but no final notices. No last call for Combat Grade yet either, so that's also an option.

That’s called marketing!!

Let’s drink!!

All three versions are still up on the site. I might sneak another Forest green in to go with the other two, a DC for me. And the Bronze CG I'm birthday gifting my sister.

I am surprisingly eager for this one now. After waiting two days to order. But the more I think about it, the more I think it IS kinda like the NFNO blade. At least in planform, and high grind.

I am surprisingly eager for this one now. After waiting two days to order. But the more I think about it, the more I think it IS kinda like the NFNO blade. At least in planform, and high grind.

Which is a win-win imo.
The NFNO is awesome man.
I really wish I could've gotten in on this one...

Yeah, this was an easy one for me as I really like the lines and I'm really happy to add some more Res-C and it's the hottest little piece of stabby SYKCO ever imho~ I'm extremely impressed for the quick dingy! Considering we waited 6 months *or slightly more* for the HOGB8 this is going to feel like shopping at Amazon on whim :D

Back