Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

Good point Hyde ;) They might have held out for their favorite late night show at 8pm but called it a day after that.

Lmao!

Maybe Jerry can start releasing new offerings at a more opportune time for all the old gu....ah I mean “Hogs” around here?

Maybe around 4pm after afternoon tea and Matlock and Murder She Wrote is over?

;):D:p

Oh Ghandi, even you deserve a little relief once in a while! If there was ever a HOG who could eat himself to death on bacon you would be in the running~ consider this like a "no dessert tonight" moment :D
But yeah, I would've done it too but I'm good with it ~ I'm kind of proud of tapping out on big dc LOL! Almost like I had some control of the situation :D

I'm kind of proud of tapping out on big dc LOL! Almost like I had some control of the situation :D
Yeah Len, I did the same. First BIG DC fresh from Wauseon for me. I'm planning to put some fine steel wool and Blue Magic Metal Polish to him (Alpha Dog is definitely a him) to put that glassy smooth finish that @clampdaddy does on his strippers. I feel it's gonna be the ultimate user. Most of my users (all except the wee ones) are Resi C strippers or CG.

My wife is gonna kill me... Lol..
Resisted the BIG DC for 8 hours. Finally caved... The 6" size really is super useful... Kept telling myself I could try to sell it if I decide I have too many 6-7" blades...

But I'll continue to wait for a bigger Dog.

Went for one satin. Any thoughts how this will compare in weight and feel to the NFNO?

Nice choice! I only had and older NSFNO not the newer one but my guess is you will find this one to be much lighter and swifter in the hand w probably perfect balance right in front of the res c handle and very very comfortable and grippy in almost any situation!

Got a midnight blue. I like color, and how often do you see a blue coated knife? Unique. Plus since most companies charge more for coated blade than satin/stonewash it looks the more expensive option.:p
Sorry to you hogs but this dog hopes next one is sr101!

Back