Prepping for Blade

just keep the prize before you and keep moving in that direction steady each day and you will do just fine Todd.

just keep the prize before you and keep moving in that direction steady each day and you will do just fine Todd.

Thanks doc. That is sound advice.........I do plan on having #007 M9 in curly maple at the show if you would happen to know anybody interested. ;)

Thanks doc. That is sound advice.........I do plan on having #007 M9 in curly maple at the show if you would happen to know anybody interested. ;)

yes i will take it and thanks Todd. Careful yanking that chain as this Dog will bite!!!;) when you get time Todd Drop me an email with the damages ok? Thanks again!!!!

Whadda day today, got some stuff done this weekend. Still don't know if its what I need to get done, but if I follow your guys advice, "keep my eyes on the prize" I have kinda trown out what I want to have done and concentrate on what I can do. Today, I heat threated 13 knives. Assenbled 8 Maguas, dyed 13 sheaths and managed to drink a few beers in there somewhere! Murph came by today, which was a unexpected threat. He cut some more stuff out on the bandsaw, but I honestly can't tell you what. When he comes over, I have a list of sh!t that he can do, and I really don't know what he does until a day or so later, I know he stayed busy today, so hopefully I'm ahead!. I did find out that he is good a running a lathe. I turn all of my lanyards just because solid stock is cheaper than tube stock. After I thought him how, he has been pretty good at turning lanyard stock and it gives him a good rest off of the saw. Not to mention let's me concentrate my efforts elseware.
2013-03-03173247_zps635bf2aa.jpg

I was in the shop today at 8:00A.M. got some Magua's together, got some other stuff heat threated, my wife and I shared babysitting duties, my 10 yr. old daughter had the privilage of hanging out with Dad while he worked and while the wife and son went to a school function........she was less than happy about it, but she was happy to give her opinion about the quality of TMHunt kinves. A lot like her Momma, if she don't like em, they don't ship!
2013-03-03185415_zps5c6d9db3.jpg

Great update Todd! Nice to see you're putting Murph to good use!:D

Hopefully we'll make it down to Blade and see the results of all your hard work.

See it's always better to feel good about where you are than worring about where you wish you were. Keep up the good work man!

Whadda day today, got some stuff done this weekend. Still don't know if its what I need to get done, but if I follow your guys advice, "keep my eyes on the prize" I have kinda trown out what I want to have done and concentrate on what I can do. Today, I heat threated 13 knives. Assenbled 8 Maguas, dyed 13 sheaths and managed to drink a few beers in there somewhere! Murph came by today, which was a unexpected threat. He cut some more stuff out on the bandsaw, but I honestly can't tell you what. When he comes over, I have a list of sh!t that he can do, and I really don't know what he does until a day or so later, I know he stayed busy today, so hopefully I'm ahead!. I did find out that he is good a running a lathe. I turn all of my lanyards just because solid stock is cheaper than tube stock. After I thought him how, he has been pretty good at turning lanyard stock and it gives him a good rest off of the saw. Not to mention let's me concentrate my efforts elseware.

I can't help but notice you typed Murph is an unexpected "threat" instead of treat. LOL. Freudian slip, perhaps?

I can't help but notice you typed Murph is an unexpected "threat" instead of treat. LOL. Freudian slip, perhaps?

Yeah, I may have drank a little to much cutting oil last night! ;)

Well I gotta say I was on rails today, I took yesterday off and took the kids hiking, the wheather was nice and it just seemed like the right thing to do. My 8 yr. old son narrowedly escaped a badger attack! Lol, long story, but today in the shop was a productive day, started on a huge batch of Yuma's and Yuma II's. Murph came by and worked on the unfortunate task of cutting and profiling. A couple of hrs. into it, his folks stopped by because they where in town eating and decided to stop by for a brew and to see exactly what goes on here, they where both shocked to see that I was getting work out of Murph. Lol. I told them that they just so happened to stop by during the 5mins. of the evening that he actually did do something, but Murph desputed my point!:D Anyway, it was really cool to see them and for them to actually be impressed with what's going on her in my little shop is a real treat. There good poeple and its always a pleasure to see them, even if the shop was a mess, but I blamed all of the beer cans on Murph!

Well I gotta say I was on rails today, I took yesterday off and took the kids hiking, the wheather was nice and it just seemed like the right thing to do. My 8 yr. old son narrowedly escaped a badger attack! Lol, long story, but today in the shop was a productive day, started on a huge batch of Yuma's and Yuma II's. Murph came by and worked on the unfortunate task of cutting and profiling. A couple of hrs. into it, his folks stopped by because they where in town eating and decided to stop by for a brew and to see exactly what goes on here, they where both shocked to see that I was getting work out of Murph. Lol. I told them that they just so happened to stop by during the 5mins. of the evening that he actually did do something, but Murph desputed my point!:D Anyway, it was really cool to see them and for them to actually be impressed with what's going on her in my little shop is a real treat. There good poeple and its always a pleasure to see them, even if the shop was a mess, but I blamed all of the beer cans on Murph!

Badger attack?? Wasn't me!

Can't wait for Blade this year. I will be making a bee line for your booth. The Yuma is the only knife I think I have ever wanted two of. I'm not even sure what I would do with the second one. My dad is most likely going to pick one up as well. Starting to get pretty big in the knife world. Congrats!

T-shirts look good as well.

Back