• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Presto Hawkbill, Kabar Grizzly, Microtech Terzuola

militaryknifeguy

Gold Member
IMG_5537.JPG IMG_5541.JPG IMG_5537.JPG IMG_5541.JPG Thinning out my collection. I have been a member here for some time, but today just upgraded to gold. I have a long history on Ebay as paulgotit, with no negatives and sales in the past of high ticket items. So buy with confidence. I only ship to USA, if using PP, as it requires delivery confirmation which is difficult out of country.
Schrade Orange Handle MC-1. This is an early one, note the course handle, blade marked Schrade Walden NY USA and Stainless on the back. Unused but very light scuffing on blade and very light scratches. $140--130 shipped.--SOLD
Next up Microtech Terzuola D/A, this is the handground version. No sheath, no boxes. Has marks on bolster, blade and handle and clips, and sharpened blade. I dont know why anyone would use this as a personal carry, but someone did. sold pending funds.
Presto SUPER RARE Hawkbill from WW2. Unused. Marked PRESTO Pat. Jan. 30-40 Made in U.S.A. reverse marked GEO. SCHRADE KNIFE CO. INC. B'P'T.CONN. --995---$950--895--850 shipped.OBRO
Kabar Grizzly. Very old knife. Opens fine, knife shows scratches, sharpening, marks, handle shrinkage etc. but hey, it's a GRIZZLY! Marke Kabar PAT. Union Cutlery Co. $2495---2295---2195---2150 shipped OBRO.

6614fac5-cfc3-4900-9117-3064bd7be39e
cc692d92-54d7-4e02-b423-55a800c10fb9
Having an extremely hard time loading photos. message or email me for more pics.

Trades: ONLY interested in Rolex sport model watches, vintage WW2-Vietnam Randall fighting knives, in very good condition++; high end military knives such as non mag divers, V42, blade marked M-3s, rare F/S knives(must be rare and great condition and I can add $$ if necessary). All other trade offers will be politely ignored. My kid is into coins, so at his request I am adding that too.

Last edited:
Interested in the Presto. I also noticed that you mentioned you would entertain trade offers. I have a collection of coins that I have been selling. All types from 1795 to 1964. Gold and Silver If your "kid" is looking for something, and you might be willing to discuss a trade, or a cash offer for the knife, let me know................WCS

Sure. Feel free to make me a cash offer email is paul at roanokeinjurylawyer dot com
The kid (my 10 year old Evan) likes Morgan dollars in nice condition and all types of gold.

Interested in the Presto. I also noticed that you mentioned you would entertain trade offers. I have a collection of coins that I have been selling. All types from 1795 to 1964. Gold and Silver If your "kid" is looking for something, and you might be willing to discuss a trade, or a cash offer for the knife, let me know................WCS

grizzly and Presto hawkbill still available. Price reductions on both of these super rare knives!

Back