Pretty Impressed with Rat 2 CF

Just wanted to say that I'm pretty impressed with the Rat 2 Carbon Fiber over G10. I would have honestly just preferred a regular G-10 option but the Carbon Fiber over G-10 isn't as slick as some of the knives I've handled with similar material. It's actually less slick than I would have thought after seeing some of the reviews that were criticizing it and I'm pretty satisfied overall.

Does anybody else feel the same or prefer the standard plastic scales? Thanks

Last edited:
g10 slabes on my RAT2 are good , feels smooth and comf , and i do not have carbon fiber ones to compare. sorry.

Just wanted to say that I'm pretty impressed with the Rat 2 Carbon Fiber over G10. I would have honestly just preferred a regular G-10 option but the Carbon Fiber over G-10 isn't as slick as some of the knives I've handled with similar material. It's actually less slick than I would have thought after seeing some of the reviews that were criticizing it and I'm pretty satisfied overall.

Does anybody else feel the same or prefer the standard plastic scales? Thanks

I have the Rat 2 CF with D2 steel, and love it, God bless America
Also, literally, our treatied allies in Taiwan, officially "The Republic of China." Incredible story of history, if you like men saving the lives, fortunes and freedoms of their families!

Back