• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MOVEDPrice Drop! $150 off! Glow in the Dark Custom Shop INFI MountainManDu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a very special knife for sale:
It's a satin, INFI MountainManDu with a gorgeous pinecone handle G-rexed in brown canvas micarta, copper pins set in steel tubes, and most unique of all, a foggy white inlay that glows blue in the dark. Super cool. Very stylish. Heck of a chopper with some of the best edge geometry I've seen on a Busse.
I haven't used it, but have no doubts that it would be the best chopper in my collection, and would hold its ground in the slicing department too.
I've held onto it because it's rare to find a knife that combines the utilitarian and artistic so well; this knife is at the apex of pretty and functional in my opinion. Kudos to whoever put this one together at the crab shack:thumbsup:

I'll stop talking it up though and just show some pictures:D:

01wgUNF.jpg

Q9ce5nW.jpg

8wfP1Sa.jpg

eT1ceGG.jpg

o1M6OQV.jpg

bpgTpTC.jpg

vaPvqqj.jpg

vvSnKmq.jpg

INEJFVA.jpg

91UHLUc.jpg

v7WkMGb.jpg

uy7bdXm.jpg

I'm asking $1200 >$1050 TYD for this rare piece of glowing INFI.
Paypal preferred.
I can make a leather sheath for it for an additional $50 upon request, I can send pictures of examples. (I think it's a good deal)
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back