• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

{price drop} 77 Barlow, CSC Whittler (Sold), TC (Sold)

Good morning, BF.

The price of each knife listed below is $175 > 160, shipped in US via USPS Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. If you’d prefer another method of shipment, please clear it with me first.

Please read each description carefully for condition and details.

Call it in the thread and PM me for payment info. I’ll be doing some running around today, so don’t panic if I don’t reply right away. Unconditional “I’ll take it” in thread will take precedence for those reasons.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD Canal Street Cutlery Splitback Whittler in Giraffe Bone - #40
I am not the original owner, but this shows no sign of use. This is one one the nicest whittlers I’ve held, but I have never used it. The action bests any GEC Whittler I’ve played with. I don’t remember how much I paid for it, but the box has a sticker saying $175, so let’s go with that.

$160
Northfield 77 Barlow in Elderberry Camel Bone - Collector Knives SFO.
I bought this off of the exchange. Nice color on this example. The previous owner had used and sharpened it. There is some patina forming on the blades, and there are some dings in the bone and bolster, visible in pics. I believe he also lowered the coping blade. A comfortable mod, but the spring is slightly recessed when closed. It is still flush when the blade is open.

SOLD TC Ancient Barlow v 2.0 Muscadine Sawcut Bone.
I am the original owner of this one, and it is in the same condition that it came to me. Never used, carried, or sharpened.

Pics coming below:

Last edited:
Back