• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Price Drop (Again!)* Seek Thermal CompactPRO Thermal Imaging for iPhone / iPad

True thermal imaging in total darkness. See heat signatures up to 1800 feet away.

• Transform your smartphone or tablet into a high resolution thermal camera with a 320 x 240 thermal sensor for use in the field, on the job site, at home, and more.
• Highly versatile camera lets you see building problems invisible to the naked eye and find people and animals in complete darkness or low visibility. Detect energy loss, electrical and mechanical failures, water damage and hundreds more heat related issues.
• Perfect tool for contractors, inspectors, hunters, outdoorsmen, engineers, and DIY homeowners.
• Does not require batteries or charging. Waterproof case included. Free Seek mobile app.
• 1,800 feet Detection Distance
• SPECS: 320 x 240 Thermal Sensor (4 x the resolution of FLIR), 32° Field of View, < 9 Hz Frame, Focusable Lens, -40F° to 626°F Detection, Captures Photos & Videos, Spot Temperature, High-Low Temperature, Threshold Mode, 9 Color Palettes, Auto & Adjustable Span/Level Control, 4 Emissivity Preset

img_0567-jpg.1225705

Different color palettes show different levels of detail:

comp-jpg.1225706

img_0572-jpg.1225707

img_0574-jpg.1225708

Only used a couple of times. I’ll also include a Lightning extender to fit phones/tablets with cases on. Requires the Seek Thermal app (free) downloadable from App Store. Easy to use, just plug-n-play.

$325 > $300 > $275 OBO shipped, PayPal G&S insured, signature required unless otherwise requested. There is an export restriction on this technology. Conus only. PM me with any questions, but no trades please.

Please note: This is for iOS devices, Apple products only. Lightning connector will not fit Android. Buyers responsibility to make sure they have the right connector, no refunds if you make a mistake.

I reserve the option to sell to whomever. Please claim it here in a reply and follow up with a PM. If payment not received within one hour of claiming, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Please don't claim it if you're not serious and prepared to pay for it right away. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
... and another price drop. C'mon guys, don't you want to be able to see those zombies as they're creeping up on you in the dark??? :eek:

Back