1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Price Drop - Alan Davis mammoth/copper liner lock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by dispatch184, Jul 30, 2019.

1. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    This knife was a bit out of my wheelhouse/collection when I bought it but it was just so dang beautiful! Absolutely extraordinary knife. Flawless fit and finish/action. Locks up rock solid all directions, centered. Ealy T-rex carbon damascus steel. File worked liners, textured and anodized titanium back spacer, hand textured copper thumb stud with mammoth insert. Gorgeous blue mammoth covers with lots of character. 6 7/16 overall open, 2 3/4 tip to bolster. Like new from maker, with his makers card. Needs to be owned by someone who loves this style of knife. I paid $1,150.00 for this knife. Offering at huge discount at $715.00, Now $650.00 including PP fees and shipping. If you know his knives you know this is a killer price. Please DM with any questions. Thank you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Castnet likes this.