• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP! Apurvis mk2, ZT 0450cf and more needs a new home!

Hello BF friends!

Today I have some nice offering for you. I’m freeing up some $$$ to go after some higher end knives.

Payment via EMT, shipping included. No trade, thank you!

https://imgur.com/gallery/hDMzTWj

first up is a Apurvis MK2 with extra scales to swap on it. Never carried, never cut. There is a fine hair line near pivot. Centering and lock up are great. Was 315$ Now 300$ OBRO.

Next up is a customized Boos Blade Smoke. Done by fanatic_edge. I’m not the original owner, but never carried or used myself. Scales a anodized, and blade is armour black. Tiny spots near clip and scales wear the ano is a bit worned out. asking 260$ SOLD

Followed by a ZT 0450 Cf. LNIB never carried. Great action. Was 225$. Now 210$ OBRO.

Now, here’s a Kershaw copper mini natrix. LNIB never carried. Flipped open and back into the box. Snappy action. Lock bar a bit stiff. Asking 70$ SOLD

CH 3005 never carried. No issues with it. Just not my kind. Was 50$. Now 40$ OBRO

Kizer model K401B1 titanium frame lock. S35vn blade. Carried a handful of times. Smooth flipper, centering is good. Look up is good. Asking 100$ SOLD

Last knife is a BM griptillian with Micarta scales and deep titanium carry clip. This one is a user but blade still looks great. Was 150$. Now 140$ OBRO

also I have a brand new Dasoffenemeer Kam leather wallet. Great EDC wallet, quality built and they are made to last. Asking 90$

I have a add on for any one who buys one of the prior items. orbit key organizer in canvas. 30$

thanks for watching. Please dm for any questions.

Last edited:
Hello BF friends!

Today I have some nice offering for you. I’m freeing up some $$$ to go after some higher end knives.

Payment via EMT, shipping included. No trade, thank you!

https://imgur.com/gallery/hDMzTWj

first up is a Apurvis MK2 with extra scales to swap on it. Never carried, never cut. There is a fine hair line near pivot. Centering and lock up are great. Was 315$ Now 300$ OBRO.

Next up is a customized Boos Blade Smoke. Done by fanatic_edge. I’m not the original owner, but never carried or used myself. Scales a anodized, and blade is armour black. Tiny spots near clip and scales wear the ano is a bit worned out. asking 260$ SOLD

Followed by a ZT 0450 Cf. LNIB never carried. Great action. Was 225$. Now 210$ OBRO.

Now, here’s a Kershaw copper mini natrix. LNIB never carried. Flipped open and back into the box. Snappy action. Lock bar a bit stiff. Asking 70$ SOLD

CH 3005 never carried. No issues with it. Just not my kind. Was 50$. Now 40$ OBRO

Kizer model K401B1 titanium frame lock. S35vn blade. Carried a handful of times. Smooth flipper, centering is good. Look up is good. Asking 100$ SOLD

Last knife is a BM griptillian with Micarta scales and deep titanium carry clip. This one is a user but blade still looks great. Was 150$. Now 140$ OBRO

also I have a brand new Dasoffenemeer Kam leather wallet. Great EDC wallet, quality built and they are made to last. Asking 90$

I have a add on for any one who buys one of the prior items. orbit key organizer in canvas. 30$

thanks for watching. Please dm for any questions.
Interested in the Purvis. Please email at jpeng19890803 at gmail dot com

Thank you!

Back